Posted to alt.home.repair

Default usa refrigerator bulbs?

Hi All,

Anyone know of a USA source of LED refrigerator appliance
light bulbs?

The reviews on the 3C bulbs (cheap Chinese crap) on Amazon
are atrocious.

Many thanks,
-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2018 10:22 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Anyone know of a USA source of LED refrigerator appliance
light bulbs?

The reviews on the 3C bulbs (cheap Chinese crap) on Amazon
are atrocious.

Many thanks,
-T

Any 120v Led bulb should work in a refrigerator. Just don't use them in
an oven.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/28/2018 08:50 PM, Congoleum Breckenridge wrote:
On 1/28/2018 10:22 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Anyone know of a USA source of LED refrigerator appliance
light bulbs?

The reviews on the 3C bulbs (cheap Chinese crap) on Amazon
are atrocious.

Many thanks,
-T

Any 120v Led bulb should work in a refrigerator.Â* Just don't use them in
an oven.

Our's uses a medium base, so you have to be choosy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/28/2018 10:22 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Anyone know of a USA source of LED refrigerator appliance
light bulbs?

The reviews on the 3C bulbs (cheap Chinese crap) on Amazon
are atrocious.

Many thanks,
-T

I've not had a Feit or a Philips LED bulb fail yet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/28/2018 10:50 PM, Congoleum Breckenridge wrote:

[snip]

Any 120v Led bulb should work in a refrigerator.Â* Just don't use them in
an oven.

Maybe someday we'll have LEDs that can handle 500 degrees or more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2018 4:29 AM, Hecho en China wrote:
On 01/28/2018 10:22 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Anyone know of a USA source of LED refrigerator appliance
light bulbs?

The reviews on the 3C bulbs (cheap Chinese crap) on Amazon
are atrocious.

Many thanks,
-T

I've not had a Feit or a Philips LED bulb fail yet.

There is more than a bulb filament to fail including the power supply
component. I've tossed cheap LED flashlights because the switch failed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:22:23 -0800, T wrote:

Hi All,

Anyone know of a USA source of LED refrigerator appliance
light bulbs?

The reviews on the 3C bulbs (cheap Chinese crap) on Amazon
are atrocious.

With my refridgerator, the lamp sockets (medium base) are quite deep. When LED bulbs first
started appearing, I tried several, but the were too fat to fit into the socket.

--
croy