Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Idle hubs. Workers weren't vaccinating

https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/
I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard sign out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 08:12:35 -0800 (PST), Dean Hoffman
wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/
I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard sign out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"

Yeah we should trust the government to do this.

Then Publix found itself with the clock ticking on thawed out vaccines
and all appointments filled who showed up they just went out in the
store and asked who wanted one. Better in an arm than in the trash.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 7 Feb 2021 08:12:35 -0800 (PST), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/
I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard sign out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"

Yeah, that's pretty sad.

It said "The worker said several appeals were made to DOH officials to
be able to vaccinate people without appointments, and they were denied."

""A DOH spokesman said the hubs were open “to accommodate a limited
number of rescheduled appointments from the prior week.” A non-answer
answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/07/2021 09:12 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/
I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard sign out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"

Don't you know the Post is one of those undependable right wing rags?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...rmine-efforts/

That addresses another problem, people not showing up for the second round.

"Even without side effects there would be drop-off," said Fendrick, who
has been studying the issue for months. "But one of the anticipated
adverse consequences of an effective COVID-19 vaccine is that people €”
after they take it €” are going to feel like crap."

Another tidbit:

A CDC spokesperson said the reminder card is just one part of the
broader effort to encourage people to come back for a second vaccine
dose. The government is also paying providers significantly more €” $28
compared with $17 €” to administer a second dose than for a first, a
financial incentive for providers to successfully convince patients to
complete their treatment. That's on top of the roughly $40 cost per dose
of the vaccine, which the government is also covering.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 11:33:49 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Don't you know the Post is one of those undependable right wing rags?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...rmine-efforts/

That addresses another problem, people not showing up for the second round.

"Even without side effects there would be drop-off," said Fendrick, who
has been studying the issue for months. "But one of the anticipated
adverse consequences of an effective COVID-19 vaccine is that people ‘X
after they take it ‘X are going to feel like crap."

Another tidbit:

A CDC spokesperson said the reminder card is just one part of the
broader effort to encourage people to come back for a second vaccine
dose. The government is also paying providers significantly more ‘X $28
compared with $17 ‘X to administer a second dose than for a first, a
financial incentive for providers to successfully convince patients to
complete their treatment. That's on top of the roughly $40 cost per dose
of the vaccine, which the government is also covering.

I wonder why you got nobody in RL to talk to in, you verbose senile
blabbermouth. On second thoughts, no, I don't wonder anymore! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 02/07/2021 09:12 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/
I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard sign
out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"

Don't you know the Post is one of those undependable right wing rags?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...rmine-efforts/

That addresses another problem, people not showing up for the second
round.

"Even without side effects there would be drop-off," said Fendrick, who
has been studying the issue for months. "But one of the anticipated
adverse consequences of an effective COVID-19 vaccine is that people €”
after they take it €” are going to feel like crap."

Thats more media bull****. NONE of those who have
been vaccinated in these groups have reported that.

Another tidbit:

A CDC spokesperson said the reminder card is just one part of the broader
effort to encourage people to come back for a second vaccine dose. The
government is also paying providers significantly more €” $28 compared with
$17 €” to administer a second dose than for a first, a financial incentive
for providers to successfully convince patients to complete their
treatment. That's on top of the roughly $40 cost per dose of the vaccine,
which the government is also covering.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/2021 8:43 PM, Fred wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 02/07/2021 09:12 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/

Β* I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard
sign out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"

Don't you know the Post is one of those undependable right wing rags?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...rmine-efforts/

That addresses another problem, people not showing up for the second
round.

"Even without side effects there would be drop-off," said Fendrick,
who has been studying the issue for months. "But one of the
anticipated adverse consequences of an effective COVID-19 vaccine is
that people €” after they take it €” are going to feel like crap."

Thats more media bull****. NONE of those who have
been vaccinated in these groups have reported that.

I had a bit of a sore arm for a day and 1/2.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 2/7/2021 8:43 PM, Fred wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, thats the worst anyone has reported.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/07/2021 10:00 PM, Fred wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 2/7/2021 8:43 PM, Fred wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/28/u...nts-covid.html

More media bull****?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7004e1.htm

More lies from the CDC?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 2/7/2021 8:43 PM, Fred wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

More just the usual stupid media waving around
very unusual results that a tiny handful have got.

Thats nothing like the original stupidity.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7004e1.htm

More lies from the CDC?

In fact **** all get anaphylaxis.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 15:43:14 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 22:51:19 -0700, lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile
whore!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/28/u...nts-covid.html

More media bull****?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7004e1.htm

More lies from the CDC?

MORE senile gossip? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 17:29:27 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 11:43:27 PM UTC-5, Fred wrote:
"rbowman" wrote in message
On 02/07/2021 09:12 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/
I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard sign
out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"

Don't you know the Post is one of those undependable right wing rags?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...rmine-efforts/

That addresses another problem, people not showing up for the second
round.

"Even without side effects there would be drop-off," said Fendrick, who
has been studying the issue for months. "But one of the anticipated
adverse consequences of an effective COVID-19 vaccine is that people €”
after they take it €” are going to feel like crap."

Thats more media bull****. NONE of those who have
been vaccinated in these groups have reported that.

No, many people have reported flu like side effects, eg feeling poorly,
fever, chills, headache, that last a day or so. It's not most people,
but it's not uncommon and has been reported.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

Friend at work's wife is a doctor. She got those symptoms from the
second dose but not from the first.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

Not in these usenet groups they haven't.

It's not most people, but it's not
uncommon and has been reported.

Not in these usenet groups it hasn't.

And thats nothing like "are going to feel like crap" anyway.
At most "might feel like crap"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 16:00:52 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 2/7/2021 8:43 PM, Fred wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

Well there were a few who died but they are not complaining right now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 2/7/2021 8:43 PM, Fred wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

Not in these usenet groups, even any reports
of relos being killed by the vaccination.

There were certainly some very close to death
before the vaccination who died in Norwegian
nursing homes, but that all who have died very
soon after the vaccination.

but they are not complaining right now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 2/7/2021 8:43 PM, Fred wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

Did they die after the vaccine or because of the vaccine? Of course,
nobody here reported that symptom.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

I didn't know Covid vaccination and info was confined to just this newgroup..
Now go feed the kangaroos.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hoffman wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/
I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard sign out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"

Yeah, that's pretty sad.

It said "The worker said several appeals were made to DOH officials to
be able to vaccinate people without appointments, and they were denied."

""A DOH spokesman said the hubs were open €œto accommodate a limited
number of rescheduled appointments from the prior week.€ A non-answer
answer.

Careful, Cuomo's a Democrat. He's an arrogant ass with an ego the size of Trumps.
He refused to allow NYC restaurants to open, then about a week ago announced
they could open at 25% capacity starting Feb 14. He said the restaurants didn't
want to open sooner, because it would take that long to staff, stock, etc. That
was a lie, restaurants have been begging to open ASAP. And the final proof of
what an ass he is was when the restaurant association pointed out that the 14th
is a Sunday and asked to be able to open the 12th to take advantage of all of
Valentine Day weekend. Cuomo's response? The old, "I'm the governor", BS..
He said he would have to see more "data", analyze it, etc. Anybody with a pulse
knows that the difference between opening two days earlier is insignificant,
no data is going to change it. Cuomo is just like a little dictator, totally insensitive
to the plight of all these restaurants. It's now at the point that it looks like he
wants to deliberately destroy them. Actions like this, plus his total failure to
implement a scheduling system to get the vaccine done has, IMO, doomed
his prospects for running for president. And he still hasn't given those restaurants
on the edge of going out of business an answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

newsgroup.

No one ever said it was, ****wit.

The fact that no one in the usenet groups has report that they felt like
crap
after vaccination is the EVIDENCE that that result isnt common at all,
****wit.

Now go feed the kangaroos.

No one feeds kangaroos, ****wit. They feed themselves like all wild animals,
****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 03:47:09 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 05:23:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."