Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Explore the 'Universe'...

ATTENTION ALL SPORTS FANS (and, non-sports fans, too):

I would like to invite you to explore a great message board that
continues to grow called 'The Sports Universe'. We have a large
variety of topics to discuss there. Obviously, the primary focus is
sports and we have plenty of it to talk about. We have huge forums
for
all the four major professional sports, but we also have a place for
all you college fanatics out there in our NCAA forums. We even cover
any other sports that is played all around the globe. But that's not
all. TSU has an 'open-door' policy for those who would like to
discuss
topics outside of the sports world. Whether, it's the upcoming
Presidential race in '08 or latest news in the entertainment biz, we
want to hear what you have to say about it. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD @
TSU!!! We also encourage you to show off your artistic touch in our
graphics forum. If you are good enough, we might offer you a spot as
graphics moderator. Do you want to play a game?! Come check out our
constantly growing 'Arcade'. We have close to 50 games (all with the
ability to save your high score) and I plan to add many more. For
those of you that just want to vent and say whatever is on your mind
(without violating any of TSU's guidelines, of course), drop a line
in
our fully-integrated 'Shoutbox'. It is a quick & fantastic way to
communicate with all other TSU members without feeling the need to
post in the forums all the time. So, I hope you come check us out and
join our ever-expanding community. Give us a chance & you just might
like it! If you do, please...SPREAD THE WORD!!! See ya there...

Related TSU links:
BOARD HOME: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe
BOARD RULES: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...act=boardrules
REGISTRATION PAGE: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...hp?act=Reg&COD...
'CURRENT EVENTS' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...p?showforum=53
'ENTERTAINMENT' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...p?showforum=54
'GRAFIX WORLD' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...p?showforum=62
ARCADE: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...php?act=Arcade

Nick (aka Madden King),
TSU Admin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---------------------------
The Sports Universe has total of 288 registered explorers (and
growing) with 5,569 posts (and counting).
On 13th August 2006 (my birthday), we had a record of 21 online
users.
Board link (alternate): http://www.tsu-forums.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SPAM Explore the 'Universe'...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Pop` wrote:
[snip header and spam]

Why are you reposting the spam? Just to make sure we see it?
You still ain't helping mate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

J-Rome wrote in
ups.com:

snip crap

Explore the Universe

Been there, done that. Was a teen in the 60's. Cheech & Chong were at the
center of the universe in case you're curious.

--
SPAM bots eat me!
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: abuse@localhost Reply-to: abuse@localhost
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:

This link puts the spam bots into a loop:
http://www.hostedscripts.com/scripts/antispam.html

Come & Explore the 'Universe'... J-Rome Home Repair 1 May 21st 07 10:57 PM
Explore ahmad UK diy 26 February 13th 07 05:33 PM
Going to seattle, any stores I should explore Reyd Woodturning 13 March 24th 05 11:40 AM
A Rip In The Fabric Of The Universe? Unisaw A100 Woodworking 5 February 15th 05 01:06 AM
dumbest question in the universe? Ebeneezer Geezer Home Repair 10 February 7th 05 05:43 AM