Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washing machine out of balance

Wife washed a large comforter in the washing machine.
Now every load is out of balance during the spin cycle.
I looked under it and I don't see the old concrete block that I use to
see on older washing machines. I was thinking that it broke loose. I
do see springs holding the tube going it different directions but I
don't see any that are broken.

Any ides. I'd like to at it from the top down. How do you get the lid
off?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 May 2007 15:25:40 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

Lid usually has a spring clip on the left and right of the front that you
can push in with a butter knife. Lift up, the back should be hinged. Other
than that, good luck

Mom would get on my case _good_ for using one of her butter knives :-)

A 5 N 1 tool is a good choice to release the clips.

--
Oren