Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I get replacement cutting wheels for copper tubing cutters

Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters as
well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o where
can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the Internet
and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters as
well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o where
can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the Internet
and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

Searched the internet? Did you try here http://www.ridgidparts.com/
About $8 for a wheel on the 1 1/4" cutter

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters as
well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o where
can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the Internet
and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

I've seen them at home depot.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

Did you go to a commercial plumbing house in your area - not a box
store? They not only have the cutter wheels, but probably have
replacement grip pads for your pipe wrenches.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters
as
well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o
where
can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the
Internet
and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Tue, 15 May 2007 23:23:38 -0500, "DanG" wrote:

Did you go to a commercial plumbing house in your area - not a box
store? They not only have the cutter wheels, but probably have

replacement grip pads for your pipe wrenches.

What a great idea.