Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Party Time

At Toys@Home we offer a HUGE range of toys and gifts.
For babies, toddlers, kids of all ages
mums and dads as well.
From the most loved and cherished to the latest on the market.

We Have licensed and brand toys as well as a
Toys@Home EXCLUSIVE range.

LOOK at what you get, just for having a party!

FREE GIFT
10% OF TOTAL SALES TO SPEND ON YOUR WISH LIST.
IF YOU GET ONE PERSON TO BOOK A PARTY YOU WILL RECEIVE ANY ITEM IN THE
CATALOG FOR 1/2 PRICE

FOR A LOOK AT THE CATALOG OR TO BOOK A PARTY JUST GIVE ME A CALL!
YOU CAN ALSO BUY DIRECT FROM THE CATALOG WITHOUT HAVING A PARTY,
HOWEVER YOU WILL NOT GET ALL OF THE BONUSES

if this interests you please contact me via my email address

Damage to party wall Sylvain VAN DER WALDE UK diy 23 March 1st 07 11:28 AM
Is this time of the year a good time to buy a new home? first time home buyer Home Ownership 8 May 19th 06 01:23 PM
party wall [email protected] UK diy 3 November 29th 05 10:15 AM
party wall nthng2snet UK diy 30 July 9th 05 01:20 AM