Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homelite st385 trimmer gas/oil mix?

When i bought my house last year the previous owner left a Homeliite
st385 trimmer for me, full of fuel.
I never used it till the outher day. I need to know the gas/oil mix
for it. There are no mix directions on it anywhere.

any help would be a help.
Thanks
Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 28, 2:13 pm, "BIGSteve" wrote:
When i bought my house last year the previous owner left a Homeliite
st385 trimmer for me, full of fuel.
I never used it till the outher day. I need to know the gas/oil mix
for it. There are no mix directions on it anywhere.

any help would be a help.
Thanks
Steve

Possible solutions to the problem:
Call the previous owner.
Look up Homelite in the yellow pages and with model number in hand,
ask the dealer.
Google Homelite, get the company customer service number and call
them.
Use a 40 to 1 mix like so many of those critters do and don't worry
about it.
Whatever, good luck.

Joe