Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dear Applicant, Thank you from Google!

From: 2Barter.net
Date: Mar 22, 2007 10:57 AM
Subject: Dear Applicant, Thank you from Google!
To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLYeshvPlH4
Cc: "iVillage" ,
Bcc: http://www.nothingonthewebisfree.com
From: 2Barter.net
Date: Mar 21, 2007 3:36 PM
Subject: A-CLICK-Away
To:
http://www.100ideas.org/ http://www.100ideas.org/contact.php
Cc:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiNyAsSmI4s
Bcc: http://2barter.net/blessings.html

Thanks so much for responding to our Applicant Tracking System.
Although your resume was read by a real person, this address is not
being monitored by one.

If you have further questions, please submit them to .
We receive a large amount of personalized requests to that alias, and
will respond if we can provide additional information to assist you.

Thanks again,
Google Staffing

Dear Odinn... admin Woodworking 12 July 12th 06 07:15 PM
Google Group posts - tell Google about it? Chris Bacon UK diy 9 May 25th 06 03:34 PM
Dear Bush Cliff Metalworking 14 January 20th 06 12:54 AM
Dear Mr. Goldwasser Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock Electronics Repair 3 December 28th 05 01:17 AM