Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do it your self repairs

I found the Greatest Line of Affordable Fixtures in the Chicago Land
area. If you're like me, "do-it-yourselfers", then forget those big
box stores. Save your money and rescue the family budget on home
repairs & remodels.
Kohler, Glacier Bay, Toto, American Standard products, Toilets,
Vanities, Sinks, Showers, Light fixtures, to name a few, even Name
Brand Furnace's and A/C units. All for pennies on the dollar.
I bought a Kohler designer toilet that retails for $360.00, for only
$60. Not a thing wrong with it, Not a factory second, no scratches,
just needed a new home.
No Tricks or Gimmick's at this companies web sight: Demolition
Promotions, http://www.demo-pro.com
They sell houses, one piece at a time. Not only some great deals, but
you're helping to Recycle perfectly good household items by keeping
them out of the landfills.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ignore this commercial spam

The site advertised:

demo-pro.com

is registered to:

Kevin Cronin

17W122 Elder Lane
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
(630) 530-7424

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 16, 8:06 pm, Big Giant Head
wrote:

Dear Big Head AKA: Edwin Pawlowski
Spam?
My be just one good link to help save the land fills, and help some
people save some $$$ money on building matterals.
If there is any spam going on, it's you placing personal info out
there.
So many Couch potato judges out there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

oups.com...
wrote:

Dear Big Head AKA: Edwin Pawlowski
Spam?
My be just one good link to help save the land fills, and help some
people save some $$$ money on building matterals.
If there is any spam going on, it's you placing personal info out
there.
So many Couch potato judges out there.

Hey SPAMMER, Learn to read and follow a thread. I did not post the personal
information. I just noted your lack of originality in you original post.
Do you really think we don't see behind the "I just found this web site"
routine that is so overused?

Posted to alt.home.repair

My God you're an idiot.

Do you really think you can put up this blatant advertisement with lines
like "I found..." "I bought..." "this companies [sic]..." and "They
sell..." like you're giving an solicited endorement of an unrelated
business and have people believe it WHEN YOU'RE POSTING UNDER THE VERY SAME
NAME YOU USE ON THE WEB SITE FOR THIS BUSINESS WHICH YOU OWN??

Spam is bad enough but treating the people who read it like they are all
morons is not exactly a way to win customers.

Oh, and I am not Edwin. Get a clue. To paraphrase Mister Burns, I suspect
you need more practice operating your internet machine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Big Giant Head wrote:
My God you're an idiot.

Do you really think you can put up this blatant advertisement with lines
like "I found..." "I bought..." "this companies [sic]..." and "They
sell..." like you're giving an solicited endorement of an unrelated
business and have people believe it WHEN YOU'RE POSTING UNDER THE VERY SAME
NAME YOU USE ON THE WEB SITE FOR THIS BUSINESS WHICH YOU OWN??

Spam is bad enough but treating the people who read it like they are all
morons is not exactly a way to win customers.

Oh, and I am not Edwin. Get a clue. To paraphrase Mister Burns, I suspect
you need more practice operating your internet machine.

Like ^ he said. The service might be a fine one, but when you start
off by schilling, lying, wrongly accusing, and worst of all, talking
about yourself in the third person, what exactly do you think you're
accomplishing? You're just shooting yourself in the foot and making
yourself look like an idjit. Not a good way to run a business.

Educating Spammers Since Al Gore Invented the Internet

Posted to alt.home.repair

Big Giant Head wrote:
The site advertised:

demo-pro.com

is registered to:

Kevin Cronin

17W122 Elder Lane
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
(630) 530-7424

So LART it; I did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Big Giant Head wrote:
My God you're an idiot.

The spammer is, at least, an idiot of gigantic propertions, and a bottom
feeding bass turd to boot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
Big Giant Head wrote:
[...]

See spam rule #1: Spammers are stupid. Then see Rule #4, which is: See
rule #1.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:05:52 GMT, "Pop`"

wrote:

Dear Big Head AKA: Edwin Pawlowski
Spam?
My be just one good link to help save the land fills, and help some
people save some $$$ money on building matterals.
If there is any spam going on, it's you placing personal info out
there.
So many Couch potato judges out there.

Spammers never read resopnses to their spams;

But this spammer did. He answered.

We had another thread like that in the last few days.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 05:14:28 GMT, Big Giant Head
wrote:

My God you're an idiot.

Do you really think you can put up this blatant advertisement with lines
like "I found..." "I bought..." "this companies [sic]..." and "They
sell..." like you're giving an solicited endorement of an unrelated
business and have people believe it WHEN YOU'RE POSTING UNDER THE VERY SAME
NAME YOU USE ON THE WEB SITE FOR THIS BUSINESS WHICH YOU OWN??

Spam is bad enough but treating the people who read it like they are all
morons is not exactly a way to win customers.

Oh, and I am not Edwin. Get a clue. To paraphrase Mister Burns, I suspect
you need more practice operating your internet machine.

I just found this website and it suits you well.
Check it out. It has YOUR name on it.
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

And this relates to me in Seattle exactly how?

You do realize that you are spamming a local business to THE WHOLE WORLD!

Bob

AV repairs [email protected] Electronics Repair 9 March 18th 07 08:53 PM
Plasterboard repairs tamtb UK diy 4 July 11th 06 11:29 AM
Roof Repairs Stattman UK diy 4 September 2nd 05 10:50 PM
Toilet Repairs Dan Hartung Home Repair 2 May 22nd 04 06:43 PM