Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prepare your Bomb Shelter NOW

Any of us who know what is happening in our current American political
system knows that times are dangerous. It's nearly inevitable that
before P. George Bush / VP. Dick Cheney leave office, there is going
to be a horrible trajedy in America that is going to destroy much of
our country, leaving millions of people dead. The Bush administration
is not going to leave office without causing the utmost damage to
America, and there is little anyone can do to stop the inevitable.
This administration was founded to destroy America right from the
start. Whether you believe it or not, it was the Bush Administration
that is fully and solely responsible for the 9/11 attacks. The
9/11attacks are very minor compared to what is coming. We may easily
see at least half of our nation destroyed the same way the World Trade
towers were destroyed, with many millions of people dead. Time is
running short and we must all prepare now.

If you want to save your family, a bomb shelter may save your lives.
While they are not a 100% guarantee, they surely offer some
protection, which without them, no one stands a chance once the bombs
start flying. I am advising everyone to build bomb shelters now.
Make sure they contain all the necessary items to survive at least one
month inside that shelter. This includes food, water, toilet
facilities, clothing, bedding, battery powered lighting, a
shortwave/ham radio (do not depend on American radio stations to be
working), all needed medications, and other health needs, first aid
supplies, tools rope hardware and other items to patch your shelter if
it is damaged, and you are still able to do the repairs, and more.
All air entering the shelter must be filtered appropriately to remove
smoke, nuclear radiation, and other harmful air pollutants.

This is just the basic needs. Here are a few good websites to begin.
http://www.survivalist.info
http://www.geocities.com/hankmcintyre
If others have tips, construction plans, and supply lists, please post
them. Also, does anyone have some "tried and tested" construction
plans for shelters. They must be able to withstand fire, flooding,
fallout, radiation, possible collapse of your home on them, and much
much more.

If any of us are going to survive, we MUST prepare NOW.
Don't delay, time is running short.

The Bush administration has already undermined the entire foundation
of America, and before they leave office, they are going to do their
best to destroy America, it's people, it's government, and the nation
as a whole. Are you prepared? We are in our final days, so ACT NOW !

Posted to alt.home.repair

This is just the basic needs. Here are a few good websites to begin.http://www.survivalist.infohttp://ww...m/hankmcintyre
If others have tips, construction plans, and supply lists, please post
them. Also, does anyone have some "tried and tested" construction
plans for shelters. They must be able to withstand fire, flooding,
fallout, radiation, possible collapse of your home on them, and much
much more.

If any of us are going to survive, we MUST prepare NOW.
Don't delay, time is running short.

The Bush administration has already undermined the entire foundation
of America, and before they leave office, they are going to do their
best to destroy America, it's people, it's government, and the nation
as a whole. Are you prepared? We are in our final days, so ACT NOW !

Should I bring my Swiss Army knife?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken Ken is offline

wrote:
[...]

Hillary, you really should spend your time on the campaign circuit
rather than posting comments in the news groups. Otherwise, you will be
even further behind Obama than you are right now.

If the author is really Al Gore or John Kerry, I apologize for the error.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I AGREE, sadly the US is going to get hit and hit hard Might be
natural disater or terrorism. Bush has gutted the national guard
sending over half its equiptement to Iraq.

Katrina will look like a wonderful response

Worse the world community unhappy and concerned about our war like
posture may not really come to our rescue. thinking we deserve it.

the we fight them there so we dont fight them here is kinda sad.

so a worldwide terrorist organizartion funded by Iran and oil cant
afford 50 people to cripple the US?

Heck just SAM a few airliners out of the sky will cripple the travel
and tourism industry in the US for a lifetime. Few will fly with
idiots shooting and downing airplanes....

While they could kill a FEW 100 but put us into a depression, cripple
the US economy.....

Note the US now manufactuers little, its all moved overseas.we are in
great danger.

Everyone should have some emergency supplies......

food, water, toilerties.

DONT DEPEND ON THE GOVERNMENT FOR ANYTHING!

Posted to alt.home.repair

It's an interesting thought. With the 9/11 plane bombs, they used
that as an excuse to remove a bunch of our God-given liberties.
Another major crisis near the end of the election term, and we
might lose elections. President for life, you think?

As snowball pranced back and forth, his tail wagging in a very
convincing manner. "Surely you don't want Jones to come back?"
And, at that very moment, the dogs growled, in a low and menacing
manner.
(Paraphrasing from George Orwell's book, Animal Farm.)

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

wrote in message

[...]

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down

Bomb shelter, storm shelter, safe room...does any one have one of these in their home? Bret Miller Home Repair 19 October 24th 06 04:20 PM
OUTDOOR WOOD SHELTER J T Woodworking 0 June 19th 06 10:55 PM
Tornado shelter/safe room James Lewis Home Repair 15 April 28th 06 07:45 PM
Shelter in Place JimL Home Repair 3 April 18th 05 09:24 PM
How do you use a Fallout Shelter? Colbyt Home Repair 3 January 25th 05 02:41 PM