Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Peel & stick flooring

I just put down a beautiful black "marble" like flooring..peel and
stick squares. I have read the box twice, to see if I could find the
info. What can I clean this floor with? It is like walking on
ice..even in bare feet I slip & slide. Its very pretty, but could be
quite dangerous(LOL) any idea on how to get it not so slippery? thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 8, 6:36 am, "Joseph Meehan" wrote:
snip

You could try some wax products. "Wax" may actually make it less
slippery. Try it on a small area, ideally under something, first.

Joseph Meehan

Exactly what I would do. Any Johnson Wax product lke Mop 'N Glo will
work just fine. HTH

Joe

peel and stick tile jtpr Home Repair 8 August 5th 06 03:11 PM
Taking up Peel & Stick Tiles Suzie-Q Home Repair 3 December 28th 04 06:20 PM
Why are "Ice and Water" roof membranes always "peel-and-stick" ??? Joe Home Repair 23 November 19th 04 03:38 AM
Why are "Ice and Water" roof membranes always "peel-and-stick" ??? Joe Home Ownership 1 October 16th 04 06:07 PM
Peel and Stick Tile Rufus V. Smith Home Repair 6 September 5th 03 01:45 PM