Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good marker

I have been using white out for marking things.

Is there a pen of some sort that is neater?

I would need both white and black.

Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 13:26:16 -0800 (PST), Andy
wrote:

I have been using white out for marking things.

Is there a pen of some sort that is neater?

I would need both white and black.

Thanks.

A nephew of the family inventing White Out went to federal prison.

At work, I'd get ****ed when colleges used White Out on the monitor
instead of on paper.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have been using white out for marking things.

Is there a pen of some sort that is neater?

I would need both white and black.

Thanks.

A nephew of the family inventing White Out went to federal prison.

At work, I'd get ****ed when colleges used White Out on the monitor
instead of on paper.

Apparently your colleagues never attended colleges.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:28:47 PM UTC-6, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://www.sharpie.com/

:
: Is there a pen of some sort that is neater?
:
: I would need both white and black.
:
: Thanks.

Thanks. I think I'll go with the oil based pen.

Andy
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Andy" wrote in message
:I have been using white out for marking things.
:
: Is there a pen of some sort that is neater?
:
: I would need both white and black.
:
: Thanks.

Thanks. I think I'll go with the oil based pen.

Andy

My wife has some serious art pens. They are Japanese sounding, I can't recall what they are. I'll look later and reply again. They are really cool to write with.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Andy posted for all of us...

I have been using white out for marking things.

Is there a pen of some sort that is neater?

I would need both white and black.

Thanks.

Look at Sharpies. IDK if they have white but they have metallic gold/silver.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

I have been using white out for marking things.

Is there a pen of some sort that is neater?

I would need both white and black.

Thanks.

A nephew of the family inventing White Out went to federal prison.

At work, I'd get ****ed when colleges used White Out on the monitor
instead of on paper.

Blonde's?

Hell no. It was 'supervisory lieutenants". Middle management. Had to
teach them the program had a speller checker, so no more need to apply
White Out on the monitor.

Early White Out was alcohol based, IIRC, then water based.

Convicts would steal and sniff the early one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sakura white gel. She wrote a f you note on my plastic M Steward cup. It stays after washing but can be scraped off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/18 4:25 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Andy posted for all of us...

I have been using white out for marking things.

Is there a pen of some sort that is neater?

I would need both white and black.

Thanks.

Look at Sharpies. IDK if they have white but they have metallic gold/silver.

There are paint markers in various colors. Definitely not
neater though. Ace Hardware carries them.

What is a good solvent to remove permanent marker on plastic? Judy Zappacosta Home Repair 43 May 18th 10 03:03 AM
paint marker Cydrome Leader Metalworking 19 July 22nd 09 10:41 PM
remove permanent marker UK diy 18 March 4th 04 12:35 AM
Indelible Marker pens Dave UK diy 15 January 23rd 04 08:23 PM
Thoughts on the new pink "marker" emulsion from Crown, Dulux? Woodspoiler UK diy 0 August 17th 03 05:45 PM