DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Laundry Pure Wash Machine water System (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/186211-laundry-pure-wash-machine-water-system.html)

Old_Boat December 18th 06 01:52 AM

Laundry Pure Wash Machine water System

Has anyone had any experience with the Laundry Pure washing water system.
This system is supposed to allow you to clean your clothes for the most part
without using detergents in the wash machine. I have a friend who's wife
swears by it.

LJ

Warren Block December 18th 06 05:19 PM

Old_Boat wrote:
Has anyone had any experience with the Laundry Pure washing water system.
This system is supposed to allow you to clean your clothes for the most part
without using detergents in the wash machine. I have a friend who's wife
swears by it.

A little web searching for that makes for some entertaining reading.

A separate search for the manufacturer name ("EcoQuest") and "FTC"
enhances the entertainment value.