Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is the most expensive thing in the world

What is the most expensive thing in the world
http://www.expensiveproducts.blogspot.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

akhtar wrote:
What is the most expensive thing in the world
http://www.expensiveproducts.blogspot.com

The amount of time spammers cost the world. Do I win?

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

akhtar wrote:

What is the most expensive thing in the world
http://www.expensiveproducts.blogspot.com

Putting a dolt in the White House?

Posted to alt.home.repair

akhtar wrote:
What is the most expensive thing in the world
http://www.expensiveproducts.blogspot.com

Ignorance.

I, do try to stay ignorant of SPAM. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

akhtar wrote:

What is the most expensive thing in the world

M.R.E.'s ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RicodJour" wrote in
ups.com:

akhtar wrote:
What is the most expensive thing in the world
http://www.expensiveproducts.blogspot.com

The amount of time spammers cost the world. Do I win?

I was thinking wife, kids, trip to HD...but I think ya got me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9 Dec 2006 09:17:57 -0800, "akhtar"
wrote:

What is the most expensive thing in the world

Marrying a woman !!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

What is the most expensive thing in the world

Marrying a woman !!!!

space shuttle

Who wears the most expensive bra in the world Stella Home Repair 2 November 12th 06 05:10 PM
Expensive Araldite? Lobster UK diy 11 August 16th 06 06:51 AM
These are expensive! [email protected] UK diy 8 September 8th 05 01:28 AM
Porpane use is so expensive why? Jason Home Repair 29 February 6th 05 11:35 AM
What's this leaky thing in my boiler...? - thing.jpg (0/1) fred UK diy 9 August 21st 04 10:51 PM