Posted to alt.home.repair

Default inherited gold coins need new locks

my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St. Gaudens.
also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa, anywho what
would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new entrylocks
myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we just dont know
muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kevin Ramos wrote in
. theremailer.net:

my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St.
Gaudens. also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa,
anywho what would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new
entrylocks myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we
just dont know muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

What a TROLL;posting his ADDRESS after telling the world he has
valuable,untraceable gold coins and silver ingots in his home.

Either that or he's trying to get *someone else's* house invaded by
thieves.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kevin Ramos wrote:
my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St. Gaudens.
also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa, anywho what
would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new entrylocks
myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we just dont know
muches about these thngs, ples advice...

You forgot to mention what time they leave for work...
Posted to alt.home.repair

LOL

"Kevin Ramos" wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St.
Gaudens.
also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa, anywho what
would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new entrylocks
myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we just dont know
muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

Posted to alt.home.repair

"J.A. Michel" wrote in message
LOL

"Kevin Ramos" wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St.
Gaudens.
also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa, anywho what
would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new entrylocks
myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we just dont know
muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

************************************************** ************************************************** **

The posters profile isnt showing up for me

The name and address are correct .

Since this is a stupid stupid thing to do , or do to somebody else , I
am gonna try sending this email to the Santa Rosa police department so
they can maybe have a chat with the guy .

Keeping that much gold in the house is just an open invitation to
thieves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:
Kevin Ramos wrote in
. theremailer.net:

my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St.
Gaudens. also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa,
anywho what would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new
entrylocks myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we
just dont know muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

What a TROLL;posting his ADDRESS after telling the world he has
valuable,untraceable gold coins and silver ingots in his home.

Either that or he's trying to get *someone else's* house invaded by
thieves.

Jees, you must have a really sneaky mind to think
up the last comment. But you may be right. That
would be a really dirty trick.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kevin Ramos wrote:
my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St. Gaudens.
also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa, anywho what
would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new entrylocks
myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we just dont know
muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

Kwikset sucks, plain and simple. some cheap Schlage locksets would be a
dramatic improvement for not much $$$ if you are really nervous go for
Medeco. If these are really valuable coins you may want to go for a
security system; no lock is complete proof against break ins.

Also if you don't have dead bolts consider having some installed. you
can get them keyed to match your lock sets.

good luck

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Kevin Ramos wrote:
my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St. Gaudens.
also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa, anywho what
would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new entrylocks
myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we just dont know
muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

Rent a safety deposit box at a bank. Cost is nominal, security far
better than your home. Let all your friends know where you stashed the
treasure and your home won't get torn up by bandidos looking for it.
Good luck.

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...

"J.A. Michel" wrote in message
[...]

Well, yeah, since security through obscurity is now out of the question.
First rule of having a stash like that is don't tell anyone about it, even
family or friends. If it is a secret, a steel box in the nastiest corner of
the basement could be sufficent security. If this isn't a troll, and OP
simply has to keep the stuff at home, I'd spring for a floor safe in the
basement floor. But more realistically, I'd go with the largest safe deposit
box at the local bank. The reduction in insurance rates would probably pay
for the box.

aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"J.A. Michel" wrote in message
Ya, he posted the exact same message in other newsgroups as well. He's
either stupid, a troll, or he really hates Kevin and Kristin Ramos.

Posted through an anonymous remailer. Note: address was removed so as not
to perpetuate more nonsense

Posted to alt.home.repair

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:
Kevin Ramos wrote in
. theremailer.net:

my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St.
Gaudens. also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa,
anywho what would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new
entrylocks myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we
just dont know muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

What a TROLL;posting his ADDRESS after telling the world he has
valuable,untraceable gold coins and silver ingots in his home.

Either that or he's trying to get *someone else's* house invaded by
thieves.

Jees, you must have a really sneaky mind to think
up the last comment. But you may be right. That
would be a really dirty trick.

Gotta look at things from all angles.
But that was an afterthought.

--