Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much juice does it use?

I bought a paraffin bath (good for aching parts) and want to know how
much it costs to run, let's say, per hour +-.

Called the local elec co, but lady said she couldn't give a figure by
the hour, only in KWH. Also depends on whether I want to keep it on
all the time, or shut on & off.

But my decision (on or on&off) depends on the relative costs.

Chicken - egg?

Anybody have an approximation?

Appliance is 120 volt, 100 watt. It has a setting to heat up the
paraffin, another setting to maintain operating temp., and another
setting for "solid" (what's the point of that one?)

TIA

Aspasia
Posted to alt.home.repair

If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest setting),
it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting is probably
half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on your electric bill
to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably around 5 to 10 cents.
So you are looking at about a dime or a quarter per day to run it full
time.

-Kevin

aspasia wrote:
I bought a paraffin bath (good for aching parts) and want to know how
much it costs to run, let's say, per hour +-.

Called the local elec co, but lady said she couldn't give a figure by
the hour, only in KWH. Also depends on whether I want to keep it on
all the time, or shut on & off.

But my decision (on or on&off) depends on the relative costs.

Chicken - egg?

Anybody have an approximation?

Appliance is 120 volt, 100 watt. It has a setting to heat up the
paraffin, another setting to maintain operating temp., and another
setting for "solid" (what's the point of that one?)

TIA

Aspasia

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:55:22 -0800, aspasia wrote:

I bought a paraffin bath (good for aching parts) and want to know how
much it costs to run, let's say, per hour +-.

Called the local elec co, but lady said she couldn't give a figure by
the hour, only in KWH. Also depends on whether I want to keep it on
all the time, or shut on & off.

But my decision (on or on&off) depends on the relative costs.

Chicken - egg?

Anybody have an approximation?

Appliance is 120 volt, 100 watt. It has a setting to heat up the
paraffin, another setting to maintain operating temp., and another
setting for "solid" (what's the point of that one?)

TIA

Aspasia

There must be a label on it somewhere that lists the wattage. Post
the wattage on here and someone can figure it out for you. Otherwise
who knows.

What is this thing for anyhow?
What does "aching parts" mean?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest setting),
it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting is probably
half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on your electric bill
to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably around 5 to 10 cents.

5-10¢ per KWH? Where do you live? In NYC it's over 25¢ per KWH; plus tax
--
Peace,
BobJ

aspasia wrote:
I bought a paraffin bath (good for aching parts) and want to know how
much it costs to run, let's say, per hour +-.

Called the local elec co, but lady said she couldn't give a figure by
the hour, only in KWH. Also depends on whether I want to keep it on
all the time, or shut on & off.

But my decision (on or on&off) depends on the relative costs.

Chicken - egg?

Anybody have an approximation?

Appliance is 120 volt, 100 watt. It has a setting to heat up the
paraffin, another setting to maintain operating temp., and another
setting for "solid" (what's the point of that one?)

TIA

Aspasia

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:18:06 GMT, Marilyn & Bob wrote:

"kevin" wrote in message
roups.com...
If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest setting),
it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting is probably
half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on your electric bill
to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably around 5 to 10 cents.

5-10¢ per KWH? Where do you live? In NYC it's over 25¢ per KWH; plus tax

Here in Scottsdale AZ, it's 9 cents/KWH. It's actually split between 3.9
cents/KWH for "delivery" and 5.2 cents/KWH "energy". Plus, of course, a
$10 monthly service charge and another 7.5% for taxes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Marilyn & Bob" wrote in

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest
setting), it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting is
probably half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on your
electric bill to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably around
5 to 10 cents.

5-10¢ per KWH? Where do you live? In NYC it's over 25¢ per KWH; plus
tax

NC: 8.5 - 9cents
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Al Bundy" wrote in message
"Marilyn & Bob" wrote in

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest
setting), it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting is
probably half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on your
electric bill to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably around
5 to 10 cents.

5-10¢ per KWH? Where do you live? In NYC it's over 25¢ per KWH; plus
tax

NC: 8.5 - 9cents

Tucson 10 cents for commercial, 9 for residential in summer, 8 in winter.

Al

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:49:05 -0600, Al Bundy
wrote:

"Marilyn & Bob" wrote in

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest
setting), it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting is
probably half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on your
electric bill to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably around
5 to 10 cents.

5-10¢ per KWH? Where do you live? In NYC it's over 25¢ per KWH; plus
tax

NC: 8.5 - 9cents

So. Calif has a low income rate of 11.8 cents/KWH. Regular would be
20% more. *

I also learned something that may be of interest to others.

When elec co. heard that I was using paraffin bath for accident
injuries (recommended by therapist) they said there is a "medical
baseline" rate which gives extra advantage. Have to make out an app.
& have doctor sign.

I'd much rather NOT have the injuries and not have the paraffin bath!

But, as I said above, this may be of interest to others who are using
an appliance for medical reasons and don't know -- as I did not know
-- that there can be a special "baseline" in such cases.

*(Utilities have always been high in So.Calif. But special thanks must
go to Bush's Enron and other energy crook friends who were caught on
tape joking about shafting "Grandma Millie"" during the artificial
energy crisis in Calif a few years ago that was engineered right out
of the White House for the benefit of its great friends and
contributors. Suddenly plants were taken off line for "maintenance"
-- hmmm...what a coincidence. Law of supply and demand kicks in.
Also anybody can check out the precipitous drop in natural gas rates
when El Paso's monopoly ended.)

Posted to alt.home.repair

aspasia wrote:

*(Utilities have always been high in So.Calif. But special thanks must
go to Bush's Enron and other energy crook friends who were caught on
tape joking about shafting "Grandma Millie"" during the artificial
energy crisis in Calif a few years ago that was engineered right out
of the White House for the benefit of its great friends and
contributors. Suddenly plants were taken off line for "maintenance"
-- hmmm...what a coincidence. Law of supply and demand kicks in.
Also anybody can check out the precipitous drop in natural gas rates
when El Paso's monopoly ended.)

The White House did not pass laws in California regulating power generation
prices nor did the White House lock in elevated rates on the futures market.
Nor did the White House prevent energy companies from building new power
plants in the state.

You can't blame the energy companies when California bent over and said
"Screw me!"

P.T. Barnum said: "Never let a sucker keep his money." It's the American
way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

aspasia wrote:

SNIPS

*(Utilities have always been high in So.Calif. But special thanks must
go to Bush's Enron and other energy crook friends who were caught on
tape joking about shafting "Grandma Millie"" during the artificial
energy crisis in Calif a few years ago that was engineered right out
of the White House for the benefit of its great friends and
contributors. Suddenly plants were taken off line for "maintenance"
-- hmmm...what a coincidence. Law of supply and demand kicks in.
Also anybody can check out the precipitous drop in natural gas rates
when El Paso's monopoly ended.)

In the interest of honesty, a value sadly lacking in each of the major
political parties, please note that the Caifornia energy de regulation
was carried ot by STATE GOVERNMENT, led by Democrat Governor Grey Davis
(remember, he got recalled?) and a STATE LEGISLATURE which had both
houses controlled by Democrats.

While it makes a great urban legend, Bush had nothing to do with the
Enron theft in California.

Bush has a lot else to answer for, but the Enron rape of California
residential rate payors isn't his responsibility.

Don't you just hate it when those pesky facts get in the way?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:47:18 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

aspasia wrote:

[...]

Wake up and smell the coffee! Nowhere did I say that the Bushies
overtly planned the Calif. debacle, but their tentacles certainly
reached into Enron (remember the late, unlamented Ken Lay - is he
really dead, BTW, or sipping margharitas somewhere while his
family enjoys the wealth that would have gone to his victims).

Radical Republican tentacles also into El Paso natural gas.
Did you carefully NOT notice that the price dropped like a stone
when their monopoly ended? And on and on.

Do you think that Cheney will now be forced by the new majority to
release those top-secret notes on his meetings with the energy barons
-- who, everybody knows, wrote the legislation that the pussies in
Congress allowed to become law -- for the SOLE benefit of Big Energy
and screw the environment our children will have to live in.

Do you have a glimmer of doubt that the K Street lobbyists WRITE the
damn legislation on this and other money-makers for Corporate America?

California certainly did NOT perform the anatomical act you describe
above. We consumers were NOT damaged by Gray Davis, who himself
was the victim of rampant Republican criminality and mud-slinging
(What a laugh when they smeared him for fund-raising -- did you happen
to notice that is *Arnold's* main occupation?)

It was the *energy companies* that artificially boosted the price in
Calif -- and heartlessly laughed about it in their phone conversations
and emails. Did you happen to notice above where they took plants
off-line for (sudden!) maintenance, so the price would shoot up and
we'd have blackouts?

If you're not familiar with the screwing that we consumers took out
here, better study up before you pontificate!

Posted to alt.home.repair

krw wrote in
t:

In article 2ER6h.3349$%U.1841@trndny07, se
says...

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest
setting), it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting
is probably half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on
your electric bill to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably
around 5 to 10 cents.

5-10¢ per KWH? Where do you live? In NYC it's over 25¢ per KWH; plu

s tax

I certainly don't see anything in here that looks like $.25 per
KWH:

http://www.coned.com/documents/elec/...ment110106.pdf

Here in VT it's about $.12/kWH similar to NYC, from what I can
gather from the above link). I noticed the lowest in the US is KY
at $.044/kWH.

Well I'll be....

Where in VT? I lived in Colchester/Essex Jct/Westford over a couple of
decades.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

aspasia wrote:

[...]

Yes you did. You said: "... artificial energy crisis... engineered out of
the white house for the benefit of its great friends..."

but their tentacles certainly
reached into Enron (remember the late, unlamented Ken Lay - is he
really dead, BTW, or sipping margharitas somewhere while his
family enjoys the wealth that would have gone to his victims).

Radical Republican tentacles also into El Paso natural gas.
Did you carefully NOT notice that the price dropped like a stone
when their monopoly ended? And on and on.

You misunderstand. George Bush has zip to do with oil companies. Nada. Then
consider Haliburton: Haliburton does not look for oil, drill for oil,
transport oil, refine oil, or have any market at all in oil.

Now George's dad (Bush 41) came to Texas after WW2 and, with only a few
million in his jeans, and did manage to make it big in the 'oil bidness.'
That's what you did in Texas in the late '40s! You sure as **** didn't try
to corner the market on cheese.

El Paso Natural Gas was a federally and state regulated utility. The
regulatory agencies, overseen by elected politicians, are responsible for
setting the prices - or determining the mechanisms by which prices are
established. El Paso didn't make the rules; don't blame them for playing by
them.

Do you think that Cheney will now be forced by the new majority to
release those top-secret notes on his meetings with the energy barons
-- who, everybody knows, wrote the legislation that the pussies in
Congress allowed to become law -- for the SOLE benefit of Big Energy
and screw the environment our children will have to live in.

No, I don't think Cheney will be forced to disclose anything about his
meetings. If the consequences of engery action results in screwing the
environment, well I might be for that, depending on the other outcomes.
Saving the 'environment' is not a suicide pact.

Do you have a glimmer of doubt that the K Street lobbyists WRITE the
damn legislation on this and other money-makers for Corporate America?

Virtually ALL laws are written by lobbyists. Always have been. Do you want
tariffs on hydrogenated yak-fat decided by someone who doesn't even know
what yak-fat is?

California certainly did NOT perform the anatomical act you describe
above.

Well, I know. I was being metaphorical.

We consumers were NOT damaged by Gray Davis, who himself
was the victim of rampant Republican criminality and mud-slinging

Who mentioned Gray Davis?

(What a laugh when they smeared him for fund-raising -- did you happen
to notice that is *Arnold's* main occupation?)

Fund raising is the avocation of all politicians. It's how you do it that
matters.

It was the *energy companies* that artificially boosted the price in
Calif -- and heartlessly laughed about it in their phone conversations
and emails. Did you happen to notice above where they took plants
off-line for (sudden!) maintenance, so the price would shoot up and
we'd have blackouts?

You simply do not understand that state mandated regulations always result
in the consumer getting screwed. Private, free-market enterprises, even if
they are monopolies, almost always result in lower prices. The arch-villain,
John D. Rockefeller, managed to lower the price of Kerosene from
$3.00/gallon to less than five cents. In three years. Of course this put the
whale-oil people out of business and, had there been sufficient regulatory
agencies to protect whalers back then, we'd probably still be reading by
candles and oil lamps.

If you're not familiar with the screwing that we consumers took out
here, better study up before you pontificate!

I am familiar. The screwing was mainly self-inflicted. You STILL have the
highest gasoline and electric rates in the nation. But, with a Republican
governor, you're not still in the dark.

Meanwhile, you have hydroelectric plants that buy power at night to run
pumps to move the water back UP into the reservoirs so they'll have
something to drive the generators during the day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

aspasia wrote:

I bought a paraffin bath (good for aching parts) and want to know how
much it costs to run, let's say, per hour +-.

Called the local elec co, but lady said she couldn't give a figure by
the hour, only in KWH. Also depends on whether I want to keep it on
all the time, or shut on & off.

But my decision (on or on&off) depends on the relative costs.

Chicken - egg?

Anybody have an approximation?

Appliance is 120 volt, 100 watt. It has a setting to heat up the
paraffin, another setting to maintain operating temp., and another
setting for "solid" (what's the point of that one?)

TIA

Aspasia

If it uses a thermostat to switch the heater on and off to maintain the
operating temperature you could probably place a box shaped cover over
it when it's not in use, perhaps just some glued up pieces of styrofoam
sheet. That could reduce the heat losses considerably.

However, from the way you describe the switch labeling, there's a good
chance that it doesn't use a thermostat, in which case forget my
suggestion because things might get dangerously hot if the natural heat
losses are reduced.

Jeff

You might

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

In article , postmaster@
127.0.0.1 says...
krw wrote in
t:

In article 2ER6h.3349$%U.1841@trndny07, se
says...

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest
setting), it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting
is probably half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on
your electric bill to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably
around 5 to 10 cents.

5-10¢ per KWH? Where do you live? In NYC it's over 25¢ per KWH; plu

s tax

I certainly don't see anything in here that looks like $.25 per
KWH:

http://www.coned.com/documents/elec/...ment110106.pdf

Here in VT it's about $.12/kWH similar to NYC, from what I can
gather from the above link). I noticed the lowest in the US is KY
at $.044/kWH.

Well I'll be....

Where in VT? I lived in Colchester/Essex Jct/Westford over a couple of
decades.

Essex Jct. for at least a couple of more months.

--
Keith
Posted to alt.home.repair

krw wrote in
t:

In article , postmaster@
127.0.0.1 says...
krw wrote in
t:

In article 2ER6h.3349$%U.1841@trndny07, se
says...

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

House here is rebuilt and up for sale. Will be going to Williston. Just
in time for Feb. Haven't seen snow and the coldest I've seen in past 3
yrs is 15...once. They had red warning bars on TV from the NWS about the
deathly bitter cold. Heck, back there it's a party because the rock salt
starts working when it gets up to 15! I think I have a little
re-acclimation to do:-(
Posted to alt.home.repair

krw wrote:

In article 2ER6h.3349$%U.1841@trndny07, se
says...

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
If it is marked "100 watt" (which is probably for the highest setting),
it uses one tenth of a KWH each hour. The medium setting is probably
half that, so maybe one twentieth of a KWH. Look on your electric bill
to find out how much each KWH costs -- probably around 5 to 10 cents.

5-10¢ per KWH? Where do you live? In NYC it's over 25¢ per KWH; plus tax

I certainly don't see anything in here that looks like $.25 per
KWH:

http://www.coned.com/documents/elec/...ment110106.pdf

I'm not the OP but I do live in NYC and buy my electricity from Con
Ed. My October bill was $102.13 for an energy consumption of 480 KWH.
That includes everything, taxes, adjustment factor etc. and works out
to $0.21 per KWH. If I had have consumed less than 258.3 KWH (!) my
rate would have been about 10% higher and of course if I had have
consumed only one KWH the cost per KWH would have been $11.78 g. I
suspect that the rate in the pdf file you quoted "Market Supply
Charge" is the actual cost of electricity not including the delivery
charge (or the delivery charge not including the cost of electricity).

Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

In article , postmaster@
127.0.0.1 says...
krw wrote in
t:

In article , postmaster@
127.0.0.1 says...
krw wrote in
t:

In article 2ER6h.3349$%U.1841@trndny07, se
says...

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

That's what I'm doing (rebuilding the house). It'll be up for sale
in January, I hope.

Will be going to Williston. Just
in time for Feb. Haven't seen snow and the coldest I've seen in past 3
yrs is 15...once. They had red warning bars on TV from the NWS about the
deathly bitter cold. Heck, back there it's a party because the rock salt
starts working when it gets up to 15!

Well, in Feb. you might see 15F once here too, but that'll be the
high. ;-) It's been so wet here (something like 50% above normal
rain) the frost line will likely be down so far the Chinese will
have cold feet. ;-)

I think I have a little re-acclimation to do:-(

Buy good boots and make sure your car battery is in good shape.

--
Keith

Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

In article ,
says...
krw wrote:

In article 2ER6h.3349$%U.1841@trndny07,
se
says...

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Could be, but I'm pretty sure that was the total. I found other
charges on the Con-Ed site that split the two up. Their site is a
mess though.

--
Keith
Posted to alt.home.repair

jJim McLaughlin wrote:
aspasia wrote:

SNIPS

[...]

Am I the only one that thinks it's hysterical that poster aspasia, who
claims to be so knowledgable of White House conspiracies and the causes
of California's past electric shortage, is the one that can't figure
out how much it costs to run a heater that has 100W printed on it?
Or that aspasia called the CA electric company and they couldn't give
an answer, either? LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Apples and Oranges [was: How much juice does it use?]

On 17 Nov 2006 09:55:19 -0800, wrote:

jJim McLaughlin wrote:
aspasia wrote:

SNIPS

[...]

Elec. co. were quite right to require a wattage before quoting a
price. As it happens, I was on the phone with a nice lady who was
about to give me the info when I had to take an incoming call. I got
the info from a COURTEOUS poster on this NG, rather than call the
elec. co. again and push buttons till I got a human being.

Of course to get a quote, one needs -- as a COURTEOUS poster pointed
out, to get the KW/hr price for the locality.

As to poster's "hysterical" message above, he mixes Apples and
Oranges. This is a familiar tactic which involves conflating two or
more unrelated matters to create a gestalt which promotes the desired
profile.

It has been used politically to influence the Radical Religious Right,
which is not big on critical thinking.

Particularly during the last six years, this mindless practice has
been expertly exploited by Bush's Brain, aka Karl Rove.

The "conspirators" (for that is just what they are) have used their
expertise in manipulating the compliant media to disseminate loud,
but inaccurate information to the ignorant voter, who also is not
big on critical thinking.

1. by Republicans to ruin the career of a U.S. Senator, triple
amputee Vietnam veteran Max Cleland by juxtaposing his image with that
of Osama bin Laden.

2. by Republicans to blacken the reputation of a Vietnam war hero,
Senator Foot-in-Mouth Kerry by charging that he did not deserve the
Purple Heart -- this "Swift Boat" campaign funded in large part by a
wealthy Texan named Bob J. Perry. So barefaced was this smear that
the expression "to Swift Boat" has passed into the political lingo.

3. by Republicans during the 2000 Republican presidential primary to
damage candidate John McCain by suggesting that he sired a black
child out of wedlock (actually he and wife adopted an Asian orphan).
See Boston Globe story at:
http://tinyurl.com/yl3rz2.

Are there similar examples of Democratic smear campaigns? This
Independent voter hasn't found any, but is open to FACTUAL instances.
Democrats, unfortunately, are too disorganized, and perhaps not amoral
enough, to mount the same Mafia-like, laser-guided,
loyalty-above-truth campaigns so expertly engineered by the monolithic
Rove-ian machine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

aspasia wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks it's hysterical that poster aspasia, who
claims to be so knowledgable of White House conspiracies and the causes
of California's past electric shortage, is the one that can't figure
out how much it costs to run a heater that has 100W printed on it?
Or that aspasia called the CA electric company and they couldn't give
an answer, either? LOL!

Elec. co. were quite right to require a wattage before quoting a
price. As it happens, I was on the phone with a nice lady who was
about to give me the info when I had to take an incoming call. I got
the info from a COURTEOUS poster on this NG, rather than call the
elec. co. again and push buttons till I got a human being.

Of course to get a quote, one needs -- as a COURTEOUS poster pointed
out, to get the KW/hr price for the locality.

Yeah, and anyone with a brain would just look at their bill that comes
every month, instead of calling up the electric company and wasting
their time. And apparently you are so stupid that you called thinking
they can tell you how much electric it's going to use without you
knowing how many watts it is.

As to poster's "hysterical" message above, he mixes Apples and
Oranges. This is a familiar tactic which involves conflating two or
more unrelated matters to create a gestalt which promotes the desired
profile.

No apples and oranges. The fact that you are so stupid you can't
understand an electric bill has direct bearing on how much you likely
know about what caused the energy crisis in CA, much less conspiracies
directed from the White House. The dummer you are, the more likely
you are to not understand things and believe in nonsense. They go hand
in hand.

It has been used politically to influence the Radical Religious Right,
which is not big on critical thinking.

Particularly during the last six years, this mindless practice has
been expertly exploited by Bush's Brain, aka Karl Rove.

Yes, caught in your own glaring stupidity, just keep going on about
Bush. That's typical kook strategy.

[...]

Yes, how about the ads run by Democrats that showed churchs burning and
implied that's why you had to vote for Dems?

Or how about claiming that President Bush's service as a pilot in the
National Guard was less than honorable? Think that didn't offend
folks in the national guard or service? Funny how Bush's National
Guard service was supposed to be a less than honerable thing when
running against Kerry, but when Clinton ran for president, his having
written letters of "loathing" the military and not having served period
was not an issue? Hypocritical, eh?

Or how about just this week? Seems Dem John Murtha finally got
outted with a video showing him saying to an FBI agent with a briefcase
full of $50K cash "I'm not interested in that, ......At this point.
We do business for a few years, then maybe I will be interested, maybe
I won't" Curious how with Murtha slinging muck, just like you, at
the administration and our troops for a year, nobody brought this up.
Not even at election time. But now he got into a nasty little fight
for the #2 spot in the House with a fellow Dem, and bingo out it comes.

This Independent voter hasn't found any, but is open to FACTUAL
instances.

Independent ? LOL And you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in
the head. You're so stupid, you can't even read and figure out an
electric bill!

Democrats, unfortunately, are too disorganized, and perhaps not amoral
enough, to mount the same Mafia-like, laser-guided,
loyalty-above-truth campaigns so expertly engineered by the monolithic
Rove-ian machine.

See Murtha about that!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 17 Nov 2006 13:23:04 -0800, wrote:

aspasia wrote:
[...]

Maybe you could sign up at a local adult school for spelling lessons?
But even that wouldn't teach you critical thinking. Name-calling is a
poor substitute.

Over & out

Posted to alt.home.repair

aspasia wrote:
[...]

Get back to us when you learn how to read and figure out a simple
electric bill, OK? That only requires very basic reading and
multiplication skills, which clearly you lack. So forgive me if I
don;t give any credence to your wild conspiracy assertions or mastery
of energy issues in the state of CA.

Mazatlan Juice Steve B Home Repair 15 October 28th 06 01:38 PM
Detergents and cleaners FAQ [email protected] UK diy 49 September 25th 05 11:34 PM
In the front part of my apartment I have juice (electricity) and none in the back. [email protected] Woodworking 6 May 8th 05 10:54 PM
Mattel Juice Box Video Format JMC Electronics Repair 0 February 4th 05 03:39 AM
Electrical Wiring Repair Question harry manka Home Repair 19 January 15th 05 07:36 PM