Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Entertainment Center Scratches

Just purchased a new entertainment center. When i set my television on
the TV stand, it left small scratches in the wood finish. I would like
to prevent these scratches from becoming larger as i move the TV to
clean &/or hookup stereo equipment. Does anyone recommend a certain
product to place under the TV that would stop this damage or any other
solutions. I considered buying a piece of felt & cutting it to the
dimension of my TV to place between the TV & wood surface.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Patrick

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have been known to cut single-ply cardboard (the stuff they use for
cereal boxes) for this purpose...put your equipment over it, trace and
cut with scissors.

If you've really got a some time on your hands, you could cut scrap
laminate. Or you could just buy some of that rubberized shelf paper
stuff they sell at walmart for $1.34.