Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finally An Answer To Slipping Water Bed Sheets

For years I struggled with fitted water bed sheets. Then I got a super
side king regular flat sheets and for the first time the sheets stayed
in. They haven slipped out and I have had them on for days. They are
coming out today because I am going to wash them.

Waterbed sheets are just a rip off. No system including the pipes works
at all. Get supertsize king size flat sheets and you won't have any
problem

Posted to alt.home.repair

flamestar wrote:
For years I struggled with fitted water bed sheets. Then I got a super
side king regular flat sheets and for the first time the sheets stayed
in. They haven slipped out and I have had them on for days. They are
coming out today because I am going to wash them.

Waterbed sheets are just a rip off. No system including the pipes
works at all. Get supertsize king size flat sheets and you won't have
any problem

Just pin them in place.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12 Nov 2006 06:22:43 -0800, "flamestar"
wrote:

For years I struggled with fitted water bed sheets. Then I got a super
side king regular flat sheets and for the first time the sheets stayed
in. They haven slipped out and I have had them on for days. They are
coming out today because I am going to wash them.

Waterbed sheets are just a rip off. No system including the pipes works
at all. Get supertsize king size flat sheets and you won't have any
problem

There are elastic straps with clips on each end--specifically made for
waterbeds. But I hear what you are saying. I use flat king flannel
sheets on a queen waterbed. Miter and fold the ends under the corner
of the mattress--they have not pulled out ever. I use a fitted Serta
cotton quilted mattress cover under the sheet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

For years I struggled with fitted water bed sheets. Then I got a super
side king regular flat sheets and for the first time the sheets stayed
in. They haven slipped out and I have had them on for days. They are
coming out today because I am going to wash them.

Waterbed sheets are just a rip off. No system including the pipes works
at all. Get supertsize king size flat sheets and you won't have any
problem

I don't have a water bed anymore. The trick I used was to take my
foot and push the mattress about a half meter back from the corners.
This would raise the corner high enough for me to slip the fitted
sheet fully on the corners.

Let me know if this works for you.