Posted to alt.home.repair

Default " Mentor-ship applied for November 8th 2006 "

" Mentor-ship applied for November 8th 2006 "
Craig Somerford
to Harvard, Apple, Google, (bcc:Natural), (bcc:Matthew),
(bcc:National), (bcc:Letters)
Hide options 9:41 am (0 minutes ago)
From: Craig Somerford Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: Harvard
Cc: Apple Web Associates Post Master , Google
Maps
Bcc: Natural Video Church ,
Matthew Lunders , The National Law journal
, Letters to the Editor
Date: Nov 8, 2006 9:41 AM
Subject: " Mentor-ship applied for November 8th 2006 "
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list |
" Mentor-ship applied for November 8th 2006 "

Thank you to all Barter participants for we together have now made the
most
sophisticated and terminologically advanced...
Yet made simply organisation
in the WORLD
--http://2Barter.net
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "
www.google.com
www.mac.com
www.bigdaddy.com
www.adobe.com
www.nokia.com
www.firefox.com
and http://worldofdisney.com

" Working in Faith "

Written By:
Craig Oral Somerford
"
Working in Faith "

How is you job as compared to that of the BOOK of job

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves
before the LORD, and Satan[b] also came among them. 7 And the LORD
said to Satan, "From where do you come?"

So Satan answered the LORD and said, "From going to and fro on the
earth, and from walking back and forth on it."
8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job,
that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man,
one who fears God and shuns evil?"
9 So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Does Job fear God for nothing?
10 Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and
around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his
hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11 But now,
stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely
curse You to Your face!"
12 And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your
power; only do not lay a hand on his person."
So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Job was a GOD fearing Man and did nothing wrong as GOD said he was the
only thing about comfort in this world is that you for get were you
came from.Did you knot come from your Mothers womb with nothing from
this world. as Job did?

and suddenly a great wind came from across[d] the wilderness and
struck the four corners of the house, and it fell on the young people,
and they are dead; and I alone have escaped to tell you!"
20 Then Job arose, tore his robe, and shaved his head; and he fell to
the ground and worshiped. 21 And he said:

" Naked I came from my mother's womb,
And naked shall I return there.
The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the LORD."

And as if that was knot enough what about his health we work all our
life for what, so some misfortune can take it like today's world we
all live in.

Satan Attacks Job's Health

3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job,
that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man,
one who fears God and shuns evil? And still he holds fast to his
integrity, although you incited Me against him, to destroy him without
cause."
4 So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Skin for skin! Yes, all that a
man has he will give for his life. 5 But stretch out Your hand now,
and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will surely curse You to Your
face!"

7 So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD, and struck Job with
painful boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head. 8
And he took for himself a potsherd with which to scrape himself while
he sat in the midst of the ashes.
9 Then his wife said to him, "Do you still hold fast to your
integrity? Curse God and die!"
10 But he said to her, "You speak as one of the foolish women speaks.
Shall we indeed accept good from God, and shall we not accept
adversity?" In all this Job did not sin with his lips.

How would you feel if you could knot walk our stand. Satan wants you
right were you are not needing any thing how soon then do we get all
up in Little Mr ME.
Your aren't then a treat to him it's all a trick ; you say i give to
who do you give with out passing judgment on them when you do.?

Job Deplores His Birth

After this Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth. 2 And
Job spoke, and said:
3 "May the day perish on which I was born,
And the night in which it was said,

'A male child is conceived.'

4 May that day be darkness;
May God above not seek it,
Nor the light shine upon it.

" For Give is to give and go no. For you time upon this Earth is that
of only 3 Score and 10 have you ever seen a men eat out of a trash can
and say to your self poor guy as you walk by. Every body does that why
he eating there.
All this you thank as you walk by but yet your fat as you walk by
thanking to your self what can I do about it.but yet you feel some
what good that night because you did knot eat all your food that Day
for lunch all the while that poor Man you saw does knot no what you
did with your food now did he what to do with your food if your trying
to lose weight.

Matthew 17:27

Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and
take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth,
you will find a piece of money;[h] take that and give it to them for
Me and you."
You say to your self he is a drunk so what he has it coming to him O
really does HE...

Woe to the Wicked

5 " Indeed, because he transgresses by wine,
He is a proud man,
And he does not stay at home.
Because he enlarges his desire as hell,[a]
And he is like death, and cannot be satisfied,
He gathers to himself all nations
And heaps up for himself all peoples.
6 " Will not all these take up a proverb against him,
And a taunting riddle against him, and say,

' Woe to him who increases
What is not his-how long?
And to him who loads himself with many pledges'?[b]
7 Will not your creditors[c] rise up suddenly?
Will they not awaken who oppress you?
And you will become their booty.

That poor Man has it better of then you do He needs GOD and in knowing
that to be true he then is more of a threat to Satan then you.

So next time you give thank to your self who am I to judge People that
is GOD;s job

By the way the book of Job has a good ending but you have to read it to
find out
Thank you
Also this Non-profit was started from a vision to learn more of faith
please read "CLICK"
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...r=2&version=50

GOD bless you as he has this Non-profit in which was given to him
in that of knowing the truth and that truth shall set you free to do
all thing pleasing to him for in doing what is good then good is from
him Amen

If you wish to see were this vision started from " New Orleans " then
go to this link
If you will do so for me..."CLICK" http://2Barter.net/pics.html
--Confession given it is free
"CLICK"http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

Posted to alt.home.repair
EJ EJ is offline

Eat **** and die Spammer!

"U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit" wrote
in message ups.com...