Posted to alt.home.repair

Default furnace won't start

My Lenox Pulse furnace won't always come on when the t-stat calls for
heat. The fan kicks on just as if it had warmed up enough for it run,
but no heat. If I turn the on/off switch on the side of the furnace off
and on several times it will fire up and run. I can do the same thing
at the t-stat setting it to off and back to heat a couple of time. It
may or may not work the next time it calls for heat.
Any ideas?

Oil Furnace Woes... Deni Home Repair 0 January 8th 06 06:49 PM
Furnace will not come on unless I reset circuit breaker. John Home Repair 27 December 23rd 05 05:47 AM
Help. Furnace improperly installed? Chuck Home Repair 11 November 2nd 04 03:26 AM
Furnace problems - repair, replace or ???? Paul Home Repair 11 March 24th 04 01:59 AM
Failing Fluorescent Fixtures Fleemo Home Repair 13 March 8th 04 11:28 PM