Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Brick Door Casing

Has anyone ever seen a brick interior door casing? I'm looking for an
interesting contrast with the dark walls. The current trim is stained
a hideous orangey brown; it wouldn't be easy to restain it more
attractively and I don't really want to paint it, so I'm looking for
alternatives. I envision thin brick around the door frames and
bricking the floor. (This is a hallway.)