Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sub Zero 550 water leak

This is a very clever fix. After being problem free all summer, I now
have a clogged (undoubtedly frozen) drain tube again. But I will give
it a try at the first opportunity.

A question: Where, relative to the center of the drain pan, should I
be looking for the bottom of the drain tube?

DB

Help ! Water Heater Leak ! [email protected] Home Repair 13 September 14th 06 11:40 PM
Hot Water Recirculator Comfort Valve Inefficiencies Cost More Then An Outlet Install [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 21st 06 01:13 AM
Leak in hot water tank Johnny UK diy 9 April 9th 04 08:28 PM
NO MORE hot water problems [email protected] Home Repair 9 January 29th 04 07:15 PM
Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 29th 04 04:01 AM