Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WTB: Carpet & Lino

I am looking for some low shag rug, as long as it si a nice color.. I
need it at least 15x13 and 20x 18 ft.. Also need at least a patch of
lino that is 20x20 ft one..Please advise what you got an a price
pelase..

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carpet & Lino

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for some low shag rug, as long as it si a nice color.. I
need it at least 15x13 and 20x 18 ft.. Also need at least a patch of
lino that is 20x20 ft one..Please advise what you got an a price
pelase..

I have the carpeting, enough to cover what you need. It is a medium blue.
$125. When can you pick it up?

Posted to alt.home.repair

be nice if you emailed me direct.. also you got apic of what it look
like..I just came back from end of the roll they have some there cheap
too..pelase advise me.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for some low shag rug, as long as it si a nice color.. I
need it at least 15x13 and 20x 18 ft.. Also need at least a patch of
lino that is 20x20 ft one..Please advise what you got an a price
pelase..

I have the carpeting, enough to cover what you need. It is a medium blue.
$125. When can you pick it up?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
be nice if you emailed me direct.. also you got apic of what it look
like..I just came back from end of the roll they have some there cheap
too..pelase advise me.

It would also be nice to know where you are. This newsgroup is read world
wide. How far will you travel?

"Draft Carpet Cleaning FAQ for comments" david lang UK diy 7 November 20th 05 07:29 PM
Carpet Cleaning FAQ david lang UK diy 6 November 20th 05 02:05 AM
replacing carpet and lino with ceramic tile jj3000 Home Repair 3 February 8th 05 10:35 PM
Carpet problems, please help [email protected] Home Repair 11 January 10th 05 10:31 PM
What to do with Wet Carpet in a house? TURTLE Home Repair 23 March 4th 04 02:17 AM