Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East. All those people want
to do is cause wars. Not a one of them are civilized. They are all
useless people and need to be destroyed. I say the US should just
nuke the entire middle east and end all the fighting and threats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

first they hate us because we meddle in their business.........

its all about oil, if we left them alone and didnt need or want their
oil they wouldnt bother our country.

of course theres too much money involved, to find a alternative.

heck no doubt bushes buddies have run down the price of gasoline just
to help the republicans at the polls.......

it doesnt appear to have helped bush ruined the reputation of our
country, got us mired in a endless war, forgot about our constitutional
protections, approves of torture.

bush the idiot has turned us into another USSR

Bush and his party deserve all thats coming their way!!!!!!!!

Oh if we nuked the mid east where would our oil come from?

Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com,
" wrote:

first they hate us because we meddle in their business.........

You misspelled "because we are not of their religion" (at least those
few who do actually hate us.

its all about oil, if we left them alone and didnt need or want their
oil they wouldnt bother our country.

Of course they still would. Most of those extolling the hate also
want to impose their particularly unenlightened brand of Islam on us.

of course theres too much money involved, to find a alternative.

heck no doubt bushes buddies have run down the price of gasoline just
to help the republicans at the polls.......

Yep. Of course, this would require repealing a few hundred years
of economic theory and all. but hey.

it doesnt appear to have helped bush ruined the reputation of our
country, got us mired in a endless war, forgot about our constitutional
protections, approves of torture.

You want torture? Read up on what the guys in that area have been
doing to each other for years. Skinning alive is torture. What we are
doing is merely mildly discomforting.

bush the idiot has turned us into another USSR

Can't be so. You are still out and about instead of cooling your
heels in a Gulag somewhere, at best.

Bush and his party deserve all thats coming their way!!!!!!!!

Oh if we nuked the mid east where would our oil come from?

Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face

The Oil is safely away from most of the population centers. Not a real
problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"bill allemann" wrote:

there would be a great market for glass drills and diamond blades there.

This glass thing is so messy. Just turn it into a parking lot and
send in the Marines to paint the stripes. This could be done with
conventional weapons.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Can't be so. You are still out and about instead of cooling your
heels in a Gulag somewhere, at best.

the FBI has files on anti war posters, I attended a anti war rally, I
would be a likely future target, King Bush hasnt finished HIS design of
the US. He will be too busy being investigated too do much of anything
for his last 2 years, thats assuming he isnt impeached, resigns like
nixon, or gets assinated like in the movie thats coming out.

bush is worse than LBJ another failed president.......

The Oil is safely away from most of the population centers. Not a real
problem.

it takes much infrastructure to pump crude and is easy to disrupt. If
we really nuked somewhere in the mid east no doubt some terrorists
would sink a few tankers in the straight of horum and gas rationing
would be here immediately.

take note Iraq a oil rich country has gasoline shortages and imports
oil because of terrorist disruptions.

Of we cant handle one country how on earth would we manage a regional
conflict?

take note another Bush blunder is while distracting us N Korea knows we
cant have another war at the same time, eith fiancially, or political
support for.

so that leader is taking large advantage of bushes stupid
moves,,,,,,,,,,,

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

sounds nice arabs gone.......

you prepared for the after results a large amount of nuclear bombs
means more cancer worldwide including the US.

truly is this what you want? fathers sons kids dying of cancer....

my wife is a onclogy nurse its a bad way to go

Posted to alt.home.repair

This glass thing is so messy. Just turn it into a parking lot and
send in the Marines to paint the stripes. This could be done with
conventional weapons.

Apparently not, we hit Afghanistan with our best shot, and we
discovered something interesting; it is really hard to bomb people
living in the stone age back into the stone age.

Posted to alt.home.repair

if you quit the west coast method of waging a war, it isn't that difficult
to get the job done.

"Eric in North TX" wrote in message
ups.com...
Apparently not, we hit Afghanistan with our best shot, and we
discovered something interesting; it is really hard to bomb people
living in the stone age back into the stone age.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

This post belongs elsewhere.
Are there moderators for this group??

This is an "off topic" post and should be removed immedeatly.

wrote:
Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East. All those people want
to do is cause wars. Not a one of them are civilized. They are all
useless people and need to be destroyed. I say the US should just
nuke the entire middle east and end all the fighting and threats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ron wrote:
This post belongs elsewhere.
Are there moderators for this group??

This is an "off topic" post and should be removed immediately.

I don't know Ron, couldn't removing the Mideast threat technically be
home improvement?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...

bush is worse than LBJ another failed president.......

What about Carter? He set the standard.

Al

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com,
"Eric in North TX" wrote:

This glass thing is so messy. Just turn it into a parking lot and
send in the Marines to paint the stripes. This could be done with
conventional weapons.

Apparently not, we hit Afghanistan with our best shot, and we
discovered something interesting; it is really hard to bomb people
living in the stone age back into the stone age.

Afghan was hardly our best shot from a kill them all and let god
sort them out kinda policy. We tried to keep a lot of it one piece. See
what happens when we try to finesse thigns?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"bill allemann" wrote:

then we could market special tires for traction on glass, like with the
little squeegee things on boat shoe soles.

I am sure that Halliburton or one of the oil companies already owns
the patent so we don't want to unnecessarily get the conspiracy
theorists wound up.

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
..
.
In article ,
"bill allemann" wrote:

there would be a great market for glass drills and diamond blades there.

This glass thing is so messy. Just turn it into a parking lot and
send in the Marines to paint the stripes. This could be done with
conventional weapons.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Can't be so. You are still out and about instead of cooling your
heels in a Gulag somewhere, at best.

the FBI has files on anti war posters, I attended a anti war rally, I
would be a likely future target, King Bush hasnt finished HIS design
of the US. He will be too busy being investigated too do much of
anything for his last 2 years, thats assuming he isnt impeached,
resigns like nixon, or gets assinated like in the movie thats coming
out.

bush is worse than LBJ another failed president.......

We know who you are and we know what you did.

it takes much infrastructure to pump crude and is easy to disrupt. If
we really nuked somewhere in the mid east no doubt some terrorists
would sink a few tankers in the straight of horum and gas rationing
would be here immediately.

You usually don't have rationing under a Republican president. During
Carter's rationing, there was never a shortage of oil, only a shortage of
CHEAP oil. Had he let the market determine the price, there would have been
no lines at the pumps and no shortages. Anyway, Republicans believe the
market controls, Democrats believe in government constraints (as in Hawaii
recently).

take note Iraq a oil rich country has gasoline shortages and imports
oil because of terrorist disruptions.

Well, no. Iran, for example, imports 60% of its gasoline. Oil is one thing,
the capability to turn oil into something useful is another matter. Both
Iraq and Iran lack sufficient refining capacity.

Of we cant handle one country how on earth would we manage a regional
conflict?

take note another Bush blunder is while distracting us N Korea knows
we cant have another war at the same time, eith fiancially, or
political support for.

so that leader is taking large advantage of bushes stupid
moves,,,,,,,,,,,

Nah, North Korea will be handled by the Japanese (who hate Koreans anyway).

Posted to alt.home.repair

bill allemann wrote:
if you quit the west coast method of waging a war, it isn't that
difficult to get the job done.

Drill Sergeant: "Could you kill a man!?"
West coast draftee: "Yeth, but it would take weeks!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article .com, " wrote:

king bush is about to be dethroned..........

How do you figure that? He's not running for re-election... he can't.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East. All those people want
to do is cause wars. Not a one of them are civilized. They are all
useless people and need to be destroyed. I say the US should just
nuke the entire middle east and end all the fighting and threats.

Why don't we just nuke ourselves? It would end all our problems with the
rest of the world.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.. .
In article .com,

" wrote:

king bush is about to be dethroned..........

How do you figure that? He's not running for re-election... he can't.

But he can be impeached.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Ken wrote:

Do you REALLY believe this??? How do you explain their belief that the
world should be totally Muslim and all who are not should be killed
because they are infidels??? Hell, they are killing one another just
because they are different sects of the same religion. What makes you
think they would not bother "Infidels?"

If bin Laden had $30 to play with instead of $30 million, do you think
we would care how much he hated the US?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East. All those people want
to do is cause wars. Not a one of them are civilized. They are all
useless people and need to be destroyed. I say the US should just
nuke the entire middle east and end all the fighting and threats.

It is ignorant people like you who compound the problem. Study. Read. You
DO know how to do that, don't you?

At least you will learn how thousands of people came to hate America because
of Shah Rezlah Pahlavi, Savak, etc.

They hate us because of the actions of our government. You know, the people
we, the citizens, sent to Washington. You DO vote, don't you? You DO
understand the process don't you?

No?

sigh ....................

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

king bush is about to be dethroned..........

How do you figure that? He's not running for re-election... he can't.

But he can be impeached.

He won't be. The Dems learned not use that willie nillie (so to speak)
when the GOP went after Clinton. Especially since there is no way they
are going to get conviction.Dems aren't going to shoot themselves in the
foot for the next pres election by doing anything that dumb.. well
maybe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article 0Y9Zg.1641$BC6.662@fed1read01,
"Steve B" wrote:

At least you will learn how thousands of people came to hate America because
of Shah Rezlah Pahlavi, Savak, etc.

Someone got ****ed at the US over a vulcan in Starfleet? How
absurb.

They hate us because of the actions of our government. You know, the people
we, the citizens, sent to Washington. You DO vote, don't you? You DO
understand the process don't you?

Yeah. that is why they picked on Clinton by bombing the Cole,
and the two African embassies among others. They also did not like
Carter, etc. etc. etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bombs wrote:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:04:41 -0500,
wrote:

Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East. All those people want
to do is cause wars. Not a one of them are civilized. They are all
useless people and need to be destroyed. I say the US should just
nuke the entire middle east and end all the fighting and threats.

Ok and save one bomb for N. Korea too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..
A slightly different viewpoint folks.

Few really think that this 'Shoot first. Ask afterwards'. Blow
everything to bits approach will solve anything.

And for those who even mutter 'Pre-emptive strike', think! Japan tried
that and look what happened? Hitler too when he tried to take on all
Europe, Britain Russia.

Britain really appreciated US help then; and the US inspired and
far-seeing Marshall Plan after WWII helped rebuild shattered countries
which now, more or less, despite two generations later, are allies of
the USA.

Isn't it odd that today the most heavily armed (and nuclear equipped)
country in the world; with weapons that can be deployed for thousand of
miles can be so easily targeted by the simplest of weapons?

viz.

US scheduled airline planes loaded and fuelled in the US flown across
the US by non-professional pilots briefly trained at US air schools!
Nothing intercontinental or nuclear about that!
And how long was it before those multi million dollar jet fighters were
scrambled; and if they were what was the plan?

A hole blown in the side of a warship and 17 US servicemen killed! By a
single simple boat?

IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) that seemingly have replaced WMDs
and explosive filled vehicles have killed how many in Afghanistan and
Iraq?

US Marine barracks blown up ...... etc. etc. by a truck/car bomb.

Huge miltary and civilian losses in Iraq from guerilla tactics.

And then we have the stupid Abou Greib scandal etc. Things which in our
more open societies must be investigated, reported and cured. But which
merely help to propagandise that our 'Western' societies are bad and
corrupt and do not respect an individual's rights!

Although things such as Enron, Sen. Foley's behaviour and publicity
seeking 'stars' prancing around flaunting their promiscuities in public
in front of the paparazzi whenever there is an opportunity, don't help
either! At least many societies keep their indiscretions under wraps;
literally!

While US paranoia is to some extent undestandable; it reveals the need
to understand 'why' the USA is viewed so suspiciously in parts of the
world.

So it is not surprising that there a few outside the US who would say;
"Build those damn border fences around US" and 'Yankees stay home"!

Not that I agreee with that sentiment at all. A 'Fortress America'
(Them and us) attitude coupled with the idea we can swagger in
militarily anywhere we want or feel we need to, depreciates the value
and worth of all other human beings/nations.

World influence has always been assocated with 'economics' and trade
and organisation. At one time it was, say, the Romans. Later the
British Empire. More recently the US after wnning and strongly
influencing WWII. With, nowadays, China and India coming up strongly.

The Euro complex is also doing OK and expanding and the Japanese, not
too inscrutably, trade strongly, as they must due to the limited
natural resources of their islands.

Also many nations have survived over the centuries despite losses of
huge portions of their populations.

Think carefully; a death rate of only 10% of the US population would be
around 31 million souls. That's you, me maybe, your aunt, nieces,
nephews ................. children, grandchildren etc. And if the
conflict was nuclear in only a few US areas a significant percentage of
CONUS would be unusable/uninhabitable; for 10,000+ years? The Chernobyl
reactor accident would be insignificant by comparison!

Sermon ends! Lets all keep our heads! Now back to that schematic and
something practical and immediate .......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 17 Oct 2006 06:36:07 -0700, "Eric in North TX"
wrote:

This glass thing is so messy. Just turn it into a parking lot and
send in the Marines to paint the stripes. This could be done with
conventional weapons.

Apparently not, we hit Afghanistan with our best shot, and we
discovered something interesting; it is really hard to bomb people
living in the stone age back into the stone age.

Not really. If we were willing to kill everyone and
everything in the entire territory, and make the area
uninhabitable, (which, of course, we're not) It would
be a fairly simple, if expensive, proposition. It's a
big project, but not especially complex or difficult.
What's hard is when you're trying to kill your enemies
without killing to many of your notional allies or
"civilians", and without wrecking too much of the landscape.

--Goedjn

Posted to alt.home.repair

.
A slightly different viewpoint folks.

Few really think that this 'Shoot first. Ask afterwards'. Blow
everything to bits approach will solve anything.

"Killing people never solves anything. But keeps them
out of your hair while you think about what to do."
--VLad Taltos. (Brust)
It would solve the immediate problem. The reaction of the REST
of the world might become an issue at that point, but the reaction
of the target country would cease to be of anything but academic
interest.

And for those who even mutter 'Pre-emptive strike', think! Japan tried
that and look what happened? Hitler too when he tried to take on all
Europe, Britain Russia.

Not an analogous situation. Japan didn't ever have the capacity
to actually conquer the the US. The best they could hope for
was driving us out of the pacific and back from the pacific seaboard,
and then good terms. The US *DOES* have the capacity to
completely destroy the long-range warmaking capacity of
any of the nations in question in fairly short order.
The US really DOES have the military and technological capacity
to actually kill well over 50% of the population of any
of the countries in question. What we lack is the wish to
do so.

Britain really appreciated US help then; and the US inspired and
far-seeing Marshall Plan after WWII helped rebuild shattered countries
which now, more or less, despite two generations later, are allies of
the USA.

WWII was a conflict between nation-states. This isn't.

much garbage deleted

A war of total annihalation doesn't leave
a lot of people left to drive truck bombs.

Also many nations have survived over the centuries despite losses of
huge portions of their populations.

And a lot of nations didn't. The utter destruction of
a people as a people isn't really all that hard, if you're
willing to do it. Timur the Lame managed it. The Romans
managed it. Arguably the catholic church managed it. The
Aztecs did a pretty good job, and there's not much left
of the cherokee nation as a geoplitical entity.

And in none of those cases did the destroying side have
the kind of technological and military advantage the US
has over, say, North Korea, or Iran.

Think carefully; a death rate of only 10% of the US population would be
around 31 million souls. That's you, me maybe, your aunt, nieces,
nephews ................. children, grandchildren etc. And if the
conflict was nuclear in only a few US areas a significant percentage of
CONUS would be unusable/uninhabitable; for 10,000+ years? The Chernobyl
reactor accident would be insignificant by comparison!

Sermon ends! Lets all keep our heads! Now back to that schematic and
something practical and immediate .......

Well said Terry.

Crap. There are a lot of reasons why a war of total annihalation
in the middle-east or southeast asia isn't a good idea, but that
it can't be made to work isn't one of them. Because it can.

--Goedjn

OT but very important to us all no spam Woodworking 663 July 12th 05 04:12 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Hardwood floor is bowed in middle Grendel Home Repair 4 September 28th 04 12:37 AM
Mysterious wet-spot in middle of wood floor gus Home Ownership 3 August 12th 04 06:30 AM
Window install - in middle of winter - cons? Jonny R Home Repair 3 May 31st 04 12:59 AM