Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

z wrote:
Wonder how it
would have gone if Saddam really did have WMD, eh?

Why don't you tell us, little stevie/ztard?

While you're at it, tell us how wonderful the world would be if only
John Fraud Kerry would have been elected.

There would be a few tens of thousands less US hating terrorists in it.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

He didn't get them killed. Bush would have probably.

Bob

Carter did manage to kill 8 servicemen at Desert one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

z wrote:
Wonder how it
would have gone if Saddam really did have WMD, eh?

Why don't you tell us, little stevie/ztard?

While you're at it, tell us how wonderful the world would be if only
John Fraud Kerry would have been elected.

There would be a few tens of thousands less US hating terrorists in it.

I guess that's not really correct. It would be if Gore had been selected.
It was too late to avoid this for Kerry.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Bob F wrote:

They would not be taking place today, if we had not invaded Iraq
and created the chaos that allows it. Saddam didn't allow it. If we
had gone in with a plan of how to maintain order and get everything
working FAST, it wouldn't be happening. But this administratioin
didn't listen to anyone who wanted to plan for the aftermath of the
invasion. Bush didn't even know about shiite's and sunni's 2 months
before he invaded.

Things haven't changed. In a New York Times op-ed, Jeff Stein writes
that "most American officials I've interviewed," including, "not just
intelligence and law enforcement officials, but also members of
Congress who have important roles overseeing our spy agencies," "don't
have a clue" what the differences are between Sunni and Shiite Muslims.
While Stein raises an important question, a more pertinent question is:
Why has this critical piece of information gone unreported in the
Times' news pages?
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/opinion/17stein.html?ex=1318737600&en=c5709a9fc1e31b3f&ei= 5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

Well, if you are arrogant enough to assume that you can make
intelligent decisions about climate change when you have no
understanding of it, I suppose you figure you can make intelligent
decisions about Islamic internal wars when you don't understand them
either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Bob F" wrote:

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

z wrote:
Wonder how it
would have gone if Saddam really did have WMD, eh?

Why don't you tell us, little stevie/ztard?

While you're at it, tell us how wonderful the world would be if only
John Fraud Kerry would have been elected.

There would be a few tens of thousands less US hating terrorists in it.

^^^^

You misspelled "more".

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Jim Yanik wrote:

Jimmy Carter also negotiated the N.Korea "Agreed Framework" where they
agreed to not make nuclear weapons.(without any checks to see if they
actually would abide by their word.)

Except of course for UN inspectors who inspected the seals on the cores
of the reactors to ensure that the North Koreans hadn't actually taken
out any plutonium.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com, "z" wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:

Jimmy Carter also negotiated the N.Korea "Agreed Framework" where they
agreed to not make nuclear weapons.(without any checks to see if they
actually would abide by their word.)

Except of course for UN inspectors who inspected the seals on the cores
of the reactors to ensure that the North Koreans hadn't actually taken
out any plutonium.

*That* worked well, didn't it?

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...
In article , "Bob F"

wrote:

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

z wrote:
Wonder how it
would have gone if Saddam really did have WMD, eh?

Why don't you tell us, little stevie/ztard?

While you're at it, tell us how wonderful the world would be if only
John Fraud Kerry would have been elected.

There would be a few tens of thousands less US hating terrorists in it.

^^^^

You misspelled "more".

I said what I mean. And it is true.

Even government report agree.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com, "z" wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:

Jimmy Carter also negotiated the N.Korea "Agreed Framework" where they
agreed to not make nuclear weapons.(without any checks to see if they
actually would abide by their word.)

Except of course for UN inspectors who inspected the seals on the cores
of the reactors to ensure that the North Koreans hadn't actually taken
out any plutonium.

*That* worked well, didn't it?

Yeah, for a decade, until Bush backed out of the deal. What did you
expect?

OT but very important to us all no spam Woodworking 663 July 12th 05 04:12 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Hardwood floor is bowed in middle Grendel Home Repair 4 September 28th 04 12:37 AM
Mysterious wet-spot in middle of wood floor gus Home Ownership 3 August 12th 04 06:30 AM
Window install - in middle of winter - cons? Jonny R Home Repair 3 May 31st 04 12:59 AM