Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Program keyless entry for Garage door opener

Hello,

I have a keyless entry pad for my garage opener, but it does not
have an "ENTER" key. I've programmed it in the past using directions
on a website, but now the website is gone. And I don't remember
how to program the PIN now! The directions I have that came with
the opener assume the remote keypad has an ENTER button.

Anyone know how to program a remote that has no ENTER button?

Thanks!

Ed

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 15, 2:05 pm, "Benny Deeni" wrote:
Hello,

I have a keyless entry pad for my garage opener, but it does not
have an "ENTER" key. I've programmed it in the past using directions
on a website, but now the website is gone. And I don't remember
how to program the PIN now! The directions I have that came with
the opener assume the remote keypad has an ENTER button.

Anyone know how to program a remote that has no ENTER button?

Open it up, or remove it and check on the back. Get the manufacturer's
name and/or a model number and do a Google.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have a Genie wireless and the way to program is:

Open cover fully
Press 3-5-7
Press PROG
Enter PIN 1 (up to 8 digits)
Press "PROG"
Close cover fully'

Mine went haywire after an electrical storm and almost never figured
out how to reprogram the thing. Yours may be different..

RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 15, 2:05 pm, "Benny Deeni" wrote:
Hello,

I have a keyless entry pad for my garage opener, but it does not
have an "ENTER" key. I've programmed it in the past using directions
on a website, but now the website is gone. And I don't remember
how to program the PIN now! The directions I have that came with
the opener assume the remote keypad has an ENTER button.

Anyone know how to program a remote that has no ENTER button?

Open it up, or remove it and check on the back. Get the manufacturer's
name and/or a model number and do a Google.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Already found it, but thanks for the replies! There is a website that
has links for several manufacturers:

http://www.gdcorp.com/instruct.htm

Thanks,
Ed

oups.com...

RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 15, 2:05 pm, "Benny Deeni" wrote:
Hello,

I have a keyless entry pad for my garage opener, but it does not
have an "ENTER" key. I've programmed it in the past using directions
on a website, but now the website is gone. And I don't remember
how to program the PIN now! The directions I have that came with
the opener assume the remote keypad has an ENTER button.

Anyone know how to program a remote that has no ENTER button?

Open it up, or remove it and check on the back. Get the manufacturer's
name and/or a model number and do a Google.

Farm Program Pays $1.3 Billion to People Who Don't Farm AK Home Ownership 5 July 3rd 06 01:22 PM
Problem with my garage keyless entry [email protected] Home Ownership 4 February 18th 06 02:23 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson Home Repair 2 February 2nd 06 05:13 PM
entry level CAD program? Brian Metalworking 14 February 19th 04 01:49 AM
INSTANT CASH FLOW PROGRAM THAT REALLY WORKS!! Cashflowstoday Home Ownership 0 January 7th 04 09:44 PM