Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

Default New FREE plans added.

More free plans will be added to...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

in the next 10 minutes.

Check them out!

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

how about adding a "new plans" section so we don't have to search the
entire alphabet each time
Troy

wrote:
More free plans will be added to...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

in the next 10 minutes.

Check them out!

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

wrote:
More free plans will be added to...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

in the next 10 minutes.

Check them out!

Good Idea. I'll work on that next weekend.

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

No. Thank you. Anything you can't find, or other suggestions on what
to add, please tell me!

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

Ed wrote:

On 14 Oct 2006 15:32:17 -0700, "
wrote:

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

I especially like your "Charts & Tables" link section. I have hunted
all over for a lot of those but here you have links to all in one easy
location...

THANKS!

Regards,
Ed

The link
http://www.rickswoodshopcreations.co...ne%20Index.asp
on this page is bad, fyi.
Good site though, and continuing to improve.
JOE

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

joetaxpayer wrote:

Ed wrote:

On 14 Oct 2006 15:32:17 -0700, "
wrote:

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

I especially like your "Charts & Tables" link section. I have hunted
all over for a lot of those but here you have links to all in one easy
location...

THANKS!

Regards,
Ed

The link
http://www.rickswoodshopcreations.co...ne%20Index.asp
on this page is bad, fyi.
Good site though, and continuing to improve.
JOE

To be clear, I should have said 'broken', not 'bad'.
www.rickswoodshopcreations.com has some good stuff there.

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

Ed

The link
http://www.rickswoodshopcreations.co...ne%20Index.asp
on this page is bad, fyi.
Good site though, and continuing to improve.
JOE

Do you know what I've got the link down as?

Sorry Fella.

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

wrote:
Ed

The link
http://www.rickswoodshopcreations.co...ne%20Index.asp
on this page is bad, fyi.
Good site though, and continuing to improve.
JOE

Do you know what I've got the link down as?

Sorry Fella.

Barry

Above is the link on your site.
It was on page http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk...andcharts.html
For Rick's magazine index.
JOE

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans

thank you so much, i'll remove it at the weekend.

Did you manage to find what you were looking for?

Barry