Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Washing Machine doesn't rinse

I have Kenmore Sears Canada washing machine. Model no. C110 4815081. It
works fine but it doesn't rinse. Clothes remain wet even at rinse
cycle. I don't what might be the problem. Any suggestions what i can
check to correct this. thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

paaji wrote:
I have Kenmore Sears Canada washing machine. Model no. C110 4815081. It
works fine but it doesn't rinse. Clothes remain wet even at rinse
cycle. I don't what might be the problem. Any suggestions what i can
check to correct this. thanks

Hi,

It
works fine but it doesn't rinse. Clothes remain wet even at rinse
cycle

The rince is agitate without soap....you mean the washer doesn't spin
out the clothing well??
Does the water drain out ok?

Model no. C110 4815081

Should be an Inglis built, belt driven Kenmore.
http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis-common.html#spin
http://www.applianceaid.com/beltwasher.html

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"paaji" wrote in news:1160291110.360584.220690
@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

I have Kenmore Sears Canada washing machine. Model no. C110 4815081. It
works fine but it doesn't rinse. Clothes remain wet even at rinse
cycle. I don't what might be the problem. Any suggestions what i can
check to correct this. thanks

What do you mean doesn't rinse. Timer just stops advancing? More info might
get you some meaningful input from the appliance gurus.
Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

On 8 Oct 2006 00:05:10 -0700, "paaji" wrote:

I have Kenmore Sears Canada washing machine. Model no. C110 4815081. It
works fine but it doesn't rinse. Clothes remain wet even at rinse
cycle. I don't what might be the problem. Any suggestions what i can
check to correct this. thanks

You need to explain what you mean by 'doesn't rinse'. Did you sit
and watch it.

My machine didn't 'spin dry' and I took it all apart and eventually
found a sock in the hose coming out of the back to the drain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sorry for not providing all the information. Machine does go through
all the cycles and spin in the rinse cycle as well (but i am feeling
that it doesn't spin fast enough to rinse the clothes might be wrong.)
There is no water in the machine after rinse cycle is completed but all
the clothes are still wet and soaked. I looked around if there any
loose wires they all look in good condition. So don't know where to
start troublehooting. I have taken some pictures that might help.
Thanks

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/517/img0378je9.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5958/img0379zw4.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6342/img0380hi7.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/627/img0381at7.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1319/img0382av8.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 09:55:04 -0500, DK wrote:

On 8 Oct 2006 00:05:10 -0700, "paaji" wrote:

I have Kenmore Sears Canada washing machine. Model no. C110 4815081. It
works fine but it doesn't rinse. Clothes remain wet even at rinse
cycle. I don't what might be the problem. Any suggestions what i can
check to correct this. thanks

You should have bought the matching rinsing machine.

It doesn't rinse or doesn't spin?

You need to explain what you mean by 'doesn't rinse'. Did you sit
and watch it.

My machine didn't 'spin dry' and I took it all apart and eventually
found a sock in the hose coming out of the back to the drain.

Wow. I'm going to have to wear bigger socks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Machine spins on rinse cycle but clothes are still soaked with water
and detergent. Yes I watched it. Timer moves to end as posted on pic
one thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 8 Oct 2006 19:40:57 -0700, "paaji" wrote:

Machine spins on rinse cycle but clothes are still soaked with water
and detergent. Yes I watched it. Timer moves to end as posted on pic
one thanks

Has it pumped most of the water out before the spin cycle starts?
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 8 Oct 2006 16:49:23 -0700, "paaji" wrote:

Sorry for not providing all the information. Machine does go through
all the cycles and spin in the rinse cycle as well (but i am feeling
that it doesn't spin fast enough to rinse the clothes might be wrong.)

Maybe you should find a similar machine, or any other top loader and
see how fast it spins. (is this a top-loader? You didn't bother to
say. The model number is useful for people who know model numbers.
The rest of us don't know what your machine is like.)

There is no water in the machine after rinse cycle is completed but all

Oh.

the clothes are still wet and soaked. I looked around if there any

Does it spray water intermittently during the first part of the spin
cycle? Then just spin during the rest of it.

What if you manipulated the time to run the spin cycle again. Would
it get drier then?

loose wires they all look in good condition. So don't know where to
start troublehooting. I have taken some pictures that might help.
Thanks

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/517/img0378je9.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5958/img0379zw4.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6342/img0380hi7.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/627/img0381at7.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1319/img0382av8.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

On 8 Oct 2006 19:40:57 -0700, "paaji" wrote:

Machine spins on rinse cycle but clothes are still soaked with water
and detergent. Yes I watched it. Timer moves to end as posted on pic
one thanks

Go to the back of the machine and remove the drain hose and check it
for lint.
No kidding.

Posted to alt.home.repair

paaji wrote:
Sorry for not providing all the information. Machine does go through
all the cycles and spin in the rinse cycle as well (but i am feeling
that it doesn't spin fast enough to rinse the clothes might be wrong.)
There is no water in the machine after rinse cycle is completed but all
the clothes are still wet and soaked. I looked around if there any
loose wires they all look in good condition. So don't know where to
start troublehooting. I have taken some pictures that might help.
Thanks

Hi,

There is no water in the machine after rinse cycle is completed but all
the clothes are still wet and soaked

http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis_how_itworks.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis-common.html#spin

Some helps/test/info.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Perhaps there is something in the hose to the pump or in the pump
itself that is not allowing the water to drain fast enough. With water
in the machine during the spin cycle the drum will not get up to speed.
I suggest opening the bottom panel on the machine and checking thge
hose going from the drum to the pump. Look for a sock or lint
obstruction bobby pin, paper clip etc. Then check the pump itself. On
some machines the pump as a separate belt.
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:
paaji wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

paajiwrote:
I have Kenmore Sears Canada washing machine. Model no. C110 4815081.
It
works fine but it doesn't rinse. Clothes remain wet even at rinse
cycle. I don't what might be the problem. Any suggestions what i

can
check to correct this. thanks

The lid switch probably has gone out. Go to www.repairclinic.com and
click on the image of the man with a screwdriver. You can look at
your machine and the part I am talking about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Based on these elements:

1. You have a washer made by Whirlpool.
2. The motor runs during agitation and spin, wherever those actions are
supposed to occur.
3. It doesn't agitate, though, and it doesn't spin either, but it does
drain.

Then...

You have a broken motor coupling. You can look online on how to
replace it. The part number is 285753.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks for replying and feedback.
I finally opened the washing machine checked the dreain hose that is
coming from drum to pump and pump to outside. I checked everything in
it nothing in it other then small nail and small amount of lint which i
cleaned. After putting back i just ran on rinse cycle. Machine spins
well. So I put one jacket in just to check it out, what i noticed that
if you run the full cycle from start to finish machine just stops
before rinsing. What might be causing to this can it be timer or
something else. Thanks

Water gurgle in toilet when washing machine drains [email protected] Home Repair 5 October 4th 06 01:44 AM
Kenmore front loading washing machine edee em Home Repair 0 June 24th 06 12:32 PM
kms kuba sewing machinery Woodworking 0 April 17th 06 10:48 AM
Frigidaire front-loading washing machine is taking NAPS! [email protected] Home Repair 27 January 24th 06 05:24 AM
Kenmore washing machine leaks....... Don Home Repair 3 November 19th 05 12:02 AM