Posted to alt.energy.homepower,rec.antiques.radio+phono,nj.market,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

Default Classic electricity books from the 50s 1st ed. by van valkenburgh, nooger & neville

Anyone who wants to learn about electricity or electronics can use the
classic books written for the US Navy and released to the public in
1954. Excellent drawings with a 50s flair.

basic electricity volumes 3, 4, and 5 in excellent condition available.

check them out he
http://tinyurl.com/ebcrv

Posted to alt.energy.homepower,rec.antiques.radio+phono,nj.market,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

basic electricity wrote:
Anyone who wants to learn about electricity or electronics can use the
classic books written for the US Navy and released to the public in
1954. Excellent drawings with a 50s flair.

basic electricity volumes 3, 4, and 5 in excellent condition available.

check them out he
http://tinyurl.com/ebcrv

or try this link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Posted to alt.energy.homepower,rec.antiques.radio+phono,nj.market,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

basic electricity wrote:

Anyone who wants to learn about electricity or electronics can use the
classic books written for the US Navy and released to the public in
1954. Excellent drawings with a 50s flair.

I think I still have mine. They were indeed excellent books.
Simple, straight forward but covers a lot of in depth technical
as well.

Jeff

--
RESTRICTED AREA. Anyone intruding shall immediately become subject to
the jurisdiction of military law. Intruders will be subject to lethal
Posted to alt.energy.homepower,rec.antiques.radio+phono,nj.market,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

Why would anyone respond to this spamming prick when the naval basic
electronics courses are widely available for free on the net?

The first one google spit back

http://www.tpub.com/content/neets/

On 8 Oct 2006 07:05:36 -0700, "basic electricity"
wrote:

basic electricity wrote:
Anyone who wants to learn about electricity or electronics can use the
classic books written for the US Navy and released to the public in
1954. Excellent drawings with a 50s flair.

basic electricity volumes 3, 4, and 5 in excellent condition available.

check them out he
http://tinyurl.com/ebcrv

or try this link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
Don't let your schooling interfere with your education-Mark Twain
Posted to alt.energy.homepower,rec.antiques.radio+phono,nj.market,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

wrote:

basic electricity wrote:
Anyone who wants to learn about electricity or electronics can use the
classic books written for the US Navy and released to the public in
1954. Excellent drawings with a 50s flair.

basic electricity volumes 3, 4, and 5 in excellent condition available.

check them out he
http://tinyurl.com/ebcrv

or try this link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
Don't let your schooling interfere with your education-Mark Twain

Maybe some folk cain't resist real BOOK LARNIN'. Y'all figured that?

Buenos Noches