Posted to alt.home.repair

Default carpet tool - looking for Black Beauty

I am new at the carpet cutting trade, specializing in trade shows. I am
looking for a tool I was told to buy. It's called a Black Beauty. Has
anyone heard of this and may know where I might find one? I live in
Southern California and have looked everywhere!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"julierika" writes:

I am new at the carpet cutting trade, specializing in trade shows. I am
looking for a tool I was told to buy. It's called a Black Beauty. Has
anyone heard of this and may know where I might find one? I live in
Southern California and have looked everywhere!

It's a pill you take that lets you work at twice normal human speed.

No, seriously, Google doesn't seem to know about it.
It seems to me, if it doesn't exist in Google,
then there is no such thing.