Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Irregular Shower Door

I installed a 60" Tub/Shower Surround into a bathroom that has Sloped
Ceiling(Sloping down toward the back of the tub. I need to find/make a
shower door that will fit this sloped ceiling so the water doesn't get
outside the tub. A shower rod & curtain won't work since the rod wouldn't
go all the way to the back of the tub. ANy suggestions here or are there
products available?

Here are a couple low-res shots of the tub from my cellphone.
http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub1.jpg
http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub2.jpg

Thanks In Advance,
-a12vman

Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

In article ,
says...
I installed a 60" Tub/Shower Surround into a bathroom that has Sloped
Ceiling(Sloping down toward the back of the tub. I need to find/make a
shower door that will fit this sloped ceiling so the water doesn't get
outside the tub. A shower rod & curtain won't work since the rod wouldn't
go all the way to the back of the tub. ANy suggestions here or are there
products available?

Here are a couple low-res shots of the tub from my cellphone.
http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub1.jpg
http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub2.jpg

Our master bath is very similar to what you have (though tiled).
Ours has a custom curtain rod welded together so it follows the
ceiling and is attached to the wall at the ends. The shower
curtain is low at one end but it's worked for 20 years.

--
Keith
Posted to alt.home.repair

unfortunately it is going to be a custom job no matter what you do.

Empresser #124457

The best Games

a12vman wrote:
I installed a 60" Tub/Shower Surround into a bathroom that has Sloped
Ceiling(Sloping down toward the back of the tub. I need to find/make a
shower door that will fit this sloped ceiling so the water doesn't get
outside the tub. A shower rod & curtain won't work since the rod wouldn't
go all the way to the back of the tub. ANy suggestions here or are there
products available?

Here are a couple low-res shots of the tub from my cellphone.
http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub1.jpg
http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub2.jpg

Thanks In Advance,
-a12vman

Recommend shower door manufacturer other than Holcam central_scrutinizer Home Repair 18 September 2nd 07 11:15 PM
Shower Door dk Home Repair 3 December 4th 05 04:38 AM
Replacing a window with a door? HerHusband Home Repair 19 January 29th 05 03:55 PM
Keeping Door Closed Charlie S. Woodworking 18 January 18th 05 02:27 AM
Hangin' a door! [email protected] Home Repair 2 August 18th 03 07:13 AM