Posted to alt.home.repair

Default urgent help required

Hi friends
I have logged into gmail recently and donot know how to acess orkut.
Can anyone of you please send me an invitation on this id. I want to
join asap. It would be really nice of you.
Thank You

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi friends
I have logged into gmail recently and donot know how to acess orkut.

and just what is 'orkut'??

Can anyone of you please send me an invitation on this id. I want to
join asap. It would be really nice of you.
Thank You

if you mean an invite to gmail, invite yourself. pretty straightforward.

Posted to alt.home.repair

lee houston wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi friends
I have logged into gmail recently and donot know how to acess orkut.

and just what is 'orkut'??

"Orkut is an online community that connects people through a network of
trusted friends. We are committed to providing an online meeting place where
people can socialize, make new acquaintances and find others who share their
interests."

www.orkut.com

It's apparently a social networking community with rather stringent
membership requirements. You must have, for example, six fingers on your
left hand and no tattoos above the waist. The "Interests" directory
includes: Locomotive collecting, Toilet Tissue Origami, Putting Things On
Other Things, Hand-rolling cigarettes, Frog Strangling, Vowel-counting in
the Classified Section, Misspelled Roadsign Census, Liferaft Watching, and
similar.