Posted to alt.home.repair
JB JB is offline

Default Dryer Vent Noise

My neighbor's exterior dryer vent (about 30 yards from my deck) is making a
lot of noise. Any suggestions (either at his end or at mine) to reduce the
noise? I don't want to go to him with a complaint. I'd like to go with a
solution.

--JB

Posted to alt.home.repair
JB JB is offline

What's that and where do I get one?

"buffalobill" wrote:
it's annoying him too, buy him an energy saving replacement vent.19uJB

wrote:l My neighbor's exterior dryer vent (about 30 yards from my deck) is
making a. lot of noise. Any suggestions (either at his end or at mine) to
reduce the5 noise? I don't want to go to him with a complaint. I'd like to go
with ai solution.k . --JB

Posted to alt.home.repair

any chance its a lennox pulse furnace? they are known far and wide for
being very noisey