Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with Stanley Garage Door Opener

I am having a problem with a Stanley garage door opener model SD450. It
is a screw type unit. The door opens and closes with very little
resistence manually by hand. The door opens perfectly with the garage
door opener. When I try to close the door with the garage door opener,
it make a noise at the start of closing, but will not close without
assistance. It makes this noise at the beginning and several times
during closing. I can get it shut using the garage door opener by
helping it along as it closes. Any suggestions as to what my problem
might be? Thanks in advance. WolfpackRon.

Stanley garage door opener setup instruction [email protected] Home Repair 5 June 11th 18 02:44 AM
Stanley Garage Door Opener Beam Sensor Components [email protected] Electronics Repair 7 January 4th 10 04:34 AM
Garage drainage problem Mike Home Repair 3 December 30th 04 02:03 AM
Old Stanley garage door opener Puddin' Man Home Repair 22 December 13th 04 01:19 AM
Genie garage door opener problem Jim Grunewald Home Repair 7 September 1st 03 10:20 PM