Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Damage caused by cable company trenching

On an issue of value, one tree can increase or decrease your lots
astetic value by 1-10000. Trees are insurable, An old growth non nailed
walnut can be worth 10000 with the record being near 100000$. One tree
for me is 2000 to cut down with some near 3000. Small claims here only
goes to 5000$. And first you must prove they caused the death, my trees
are 80-120yr red oaks, all diseased and worn out.