Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Changing the blade belt on a Mastercut riding mower.

Hello all,

I've had a Mastercut riding mower for about 10 years that finally
shredded a belt.

It's a 12 HP, 42 inch cut.

It's the belt that runs the blades.

I have a new belt, but it looks like it's harder to do than I
anticipated.

The belt has to go around several things and I have no idea how to do
this.

I'm on a limited income and would prefer to do this myself. The shops
cost more than I can afford right now.

Can anyone give me some instruction on how this is done safely and
properly?

Thank you for your help