Posted to alt.home.repair
dtrader7777

Default refinishing old oakwood floors.

My old flooring has different colors of wood and the filler is coming up
different shades on the wood when I stain it. What can I do to make the
filler the same color as each piece of the wood as I stain it?

Carol S.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Muff

The best luck I have had is to sand the floor and then mix small amounts of
the sawdust mixed with Elmer's white glue and fill the areas as needed than
sand the area smooth. Then finish with final coats of poly etc.
Muff

news:f34598abaa098bae1c5b4a0f3fd1c583@homerepairli ve.com...