Posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair
~Roy~

Default All my socks

Im allconfused with all these socks I was told to use.... i can't
tell whats mine ... Every one pretty well knows the majority of the
posts made in CArol s
name are made by me Roy and not made by enimes of Carol so just
how do you all figure this helps us out. My name is already trash
just like the groups I trashed nym changing every 5 minutes.

Some of my socks.
Shastadaisey
Wendalen
Wëndălen©
Roy
HawgFish
Ontario Ponder
Ed-Roy-Lo
Roy-Ed
-ED
Cuttysark
Roy-Wendalen
Shastadaisey-Roy

You can reach -Ed Alston at

Posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair
-ED

As long asyur getting off with the posts, be my guest, it does not
bother me or Roy one ****ing bit.....Actually find it kind of
amusing...........and goes to show, there is other assholes that are
actually more stupid than Carol Gulley is.