Posted to alt.home.repair

Default America First

I heard trump's policies described as America First, I guess by trumpies
themselves.

I hadn't noticed much but I guess that's what they called them.

His policies were bad enough but if they had actually put America first,
at least an American could say they did that. But they didn't. They all
tended to make us smaller, less important, less wealthy, less powerful,
less able to withstand international competition.

He thought he was running a hotel chain and tried to use the same
methods he used for hotels, which he wasnt' too successful at either.

I'm glad that America is back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote

I heard trump's policies described as America
First, I guess by trumpies themselves.

I hadn't noticed much but I guess that's what they called them.

His policies were bad enough but if they had actually put America
first, at least an American could say they did that. But they didn't.
They all tended to make us smaller, less important, less wealthy,
less powerful, less able to withstand international competition.

That's not true of what happened in Syria.

He thought he was running a hotel chain and tried to use the same
methods he used for hotels, which he wasnt' too successful at either.

That's not true of Syria.

I'm glad that America is back.

That remains to be seen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:20:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

micky wrote

I heard trump's policies described as America
First, I guess by trumpies themselves.

I hadn't noticed much but I guess that's what they called them.

His policies were bad enough but if they had actually put America
first, at least an American could say they did that. But they didn't.
They all tended to make us smaller, less important, less wealthy,
less powerful, less able to withstand international competition.

That's not true of what happened in Syria.

So, what are you talking about? You think abandoning the Kurds didn't
make us weaker?

He thought he was running a hotel chain and tried to use the same
methods he used for hotels, which he wasnt' too successful at either.

That's not true of Syria.

I'm glad that America is back.

That remains to be seen.

Maybe to you. Not to me or most Americans, all but the trumpies, or the
rest of the world, including Autralians, I bet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:20:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

That's not true of what happened in Syria.

That's not true of Syria.

That remains to be seen.

The pathological auto-contradictor just struck again! LOL

You are certainly the sickest trolling senile asshole around, senile Rodent!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/21 3:07 AM, micky wrote:
I heard trump's policies described as America First, I guess by trumpies
themselves.

I hadn't noticed much but I guess that's what they called them.

His policies were bad enough but if they had actually put America first,
at least an American could say they did that. But they didn't. They all
tended to make us smaller, less important, less wealthy, less powerful,
less able to withstand international competition.

He thought he was running a hotel chain and tried to use the same
methods he used for hotels, which he wasnt' too successful at either.

I'm glad that America is back.

And democRATS think more fake impeachment scams will improve America's image?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2021 3:21 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/15/21 3:07 AM, micky wrote:
I heard trump's policies described as America First, I guess by trumpies
themselves.

I hadn't noticed much but I guess that's what they called them.

His policies were bad enough but if they had actually put America first,
at least an American could say they did that.Â* But they didn't. They all
tended to make us smaller, less important, less wealthy, less powerful,
less able to withstand international competition.

He thought he was running a hotel chain and tried to use the same
methods he used for hotels, which he wasnt' too successful at either.

I'm glad that America is back.

And democRATS think more fake impeachment scams will improve America's
image?

"Meanwhile, the attention on Capitol Hill last week focused more on the
fate of a new Republican member of Congress who has faced backlash for
espousing extremist views and support for the QAnon conspiracy theory in
her past. That focus, which followed the deadly insurrection on the U.S.
Capitol that Trump is accused of inciting, seems to have taken a toll on
the public's perception of the party. By a 17-point margin, Americans
say there are more radical extremists within the GOP than the Democratic
Party."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/majo...3e91b65130eb97
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote
Rod Speed wrote
micky wrote

I heard trump's policies described as America
First, I guess by trumpies themselves.

I hadn't noticed much but I guess that's what they called them.

His policies were bad enough but if they had actually put America
first, at least an American could say they did that. But they didn't.
They all tended to make us smaller, less important, less wealthy,
less powerful, less able to withstand international competition.

That's not true of what happened in Syria.

So, what are you talking about?

Very effectively stamping out ISIS.

You think abandoning the Kurds
didn't make us weaker?

Stamping out ISIS is much more important than that.

Its none of the USA's business what happens with the kurds.

ISIS was in fact created by the terminal stupidity of
Iraq and so the USA needed to be part of fixing that.

He thought he was running a hotel chain and tried to use the same
methods he used for hotels, which he wasnt' too successful at either.

That's not true of Syria.

I'm glad that America is back.

That remains to be seen.

Maybe to you. Not to me or most
Americans, all but the trumpies,

Which just happen to be about half of those who bothered to vote.

or the rest of the world, including Autralians, I bet.

Its silly to claim that America is back already.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 03:07:36 -0500, micky wrote:

I heard trump's policies described as America First, I guess by trumpies
themselves.

I hadn't noticed much but I guess that's what they called them.

His policies were bad enough but if they had actually put America first,
at least an American could say they did that. But they didn't. They all
tended to make us smaller, less important, less wealthy, less powerful,
less able to withstand international competition.

He thought he was running a hotel chain and tried to use the same
methods he used for hotels, which he wasnt' too successful at either.

I'm glad that America is back.

Presidential approval ratings tend to bounce around, but on the 16th I saw
that Biden's approval rating was 62%. Trump never broke 50% and usually
hovered closer to 40%. I agree, America is (coming) back. We're not fully
there yet. It'll take time to fix everything that Trump broke.