Posted to alt.home.repair
LOKI

Default Glacier bay Kitchen faucet loose handle

I just bought a single handle Glacier Bay kitchen faucet. My problem is the
handle is loose. You can't have it on just a little bit, the handle just
falls down and shuts off. You have to have it on over half way for it to
stay up. Is there any way to tighten this up? It's REALLY getting on my
nerves. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E

"LOKI" wrote in message
I just bought a single handle Glacier Bay kitchen faucet. My problem is the
handle is loose. You can't have it on just a little bit, the handle just
falls down and shuts off. You have to have it on over half way for it to
stay up. Is there any way to tighten this up? It's REALLY getting on my
nerves. Thanks.

There's probably a customer service number with the documentation. I had a
troublesome Moen and they worked with me while on the phone as I tore it
down and described what I saw. They sent me a kit to repair it. On yours,
is there no visible means to tighten it? DId you look for a small allen
screw? I'm not familiar with Glacia Bay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to C & E, stopwastingourtime wrote:
If you are NOT familiar with the faucet= STOP WASTING MILLIONS OF PEOPLES TIME
!!!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...le-120834-.htm