Posted to alt.home.repair
from lv-nv

Default New member request.

Hi,
I am an architect/interior designer. I was interested in sites that
had some relevance to what I do. Do you have any requirements?

Connie

Posted to alt.home.repair
lee_houston

"from lv-nv" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
I am an architect/interior designer. I was interested in sites that
had some relevance to what I do. Do you have any requirements?

Connie

computer literacy. helpfulness. patience. large breasts.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Speedy Jim

from lv-nv wrote:

Hi,
I am an architect/interior designer. I was interested in sites that
had some relevance to what I do. Do you have any requirements?

Connie

A news group?
Go he
http://groups.google.com/
Do a search for "architect" or "architecture"
or "interior design" or similar.

Yahoo has a wide variety of "Yahoo Groups"
you can search:

or search the entire web for sites:
http://google.com/

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair
L d'Bonnie

lee_houston wrote:
"from lv-nv" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
I am an architect/interior designer. I was interested in sites that
had some relevance to what I do. Do you have any requirements?

Connie

computer literacy. helpfulness. patience. large breasts.

Welcome to the Usernet where there are those willing to
help and those needing help.