Posted to alt.home.repair
Murry

Default Vinyl Siding

Can anyone give me a cost estimate on vinyl siding for a townhouse?
It's 2 floors in front, but the first half of the first floor is brick,
since we're in the middle there are no real sides but each house is
offset so they alternate sticking out front and back about a foot on
each side and the back is flat but it has all three floors? Just a
ballpark will do...I don't even have any idea. It would be installed
and I just want to make sure it's some kind of reasonable.
Thanks, Murry

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Murry" wrote in message

Can anyone give me a cost estimate on vinyl siding for a townhouse?

Sure, just call a couple of the siding installers in your neighborhood.
They'd be happy to help you.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:54:48 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Murry" wrote in message

Can anyone give me a cost estimate on vinyl siding for a townhouse?

Sure, just call a couple of the siding installers in your neighborhood.
They'd be happy to help you.

Carefully check their papers to see if they are bonded and insured.
Many say they are, but can't supply the proof.

Vinyl Siding losthenfound Home Repair 12 March 11th 06 02:44 AM
100 yr old house, stucco over wood siding - now vinyl siding on top? [email protected] Home Repair 7 September 26th 05 08:52 PM
Vinyl siding to replace wood siding. ADD Home Repair 7 May 11th 05 02:22 PM
Alternatives to UGLY vinyl siding RB Home Repair 18 December 31st 03 07:26 AM
Vinyl windows and siding: need to make decision Pat Kiewicz Home Repair 1 July 10th 03 03:09 PM