Posted to alt.home.repair
robert

Default NEED MONEY TO START THAT NEW PROJECT, I FOUND THE WAY

Make Money Fast!!!

THIS IS AMAZING! AND IT CAN WORK FOR YOU! JUST HAVE A LITTLE
FAITH,...AND GIVE IT A TRY, TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30
DAYS...HERES
HOW!

Here it is revealed to you in step-by-step detail. This program is by
no
means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a
decade.
But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well
as an investment of a few hundred dollars in envelopes, stamps, paper,
and copy fees. However, thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the
investment is now only six dollars. And what's more, the entire process
is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been! Below is
the email sent to me:

How to Turn $6 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal.

Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided
to invest nothing more than $6 and about a half an hour of their time
participate in this program:

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago,
and although I haven't made 15 grand yet, I'm already up to $9,135. I'm
absolutely gob smacked." - Pam
Whittemore, Ohio

"Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent email's out like
you
said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I
didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my
paypal account a week later, there was over $5,000 in it! After 30 days
I now have over $11,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!" - Juan
Tovar, NY, NY

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal
account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449. At
first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!" -
Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO

The only things you will need a An email address. A Business PayPal
account with at least $6 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes of
your time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that,
there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have
absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of
income you can generate from this one single business program.

Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out
below
and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30
days! Here's what you need to do. . .

REQUIREMENTS

#1) An email address
#2) A Premier or Business PayPal account

The Premier Account is easiest and requires nothing on your part other
than opening it or upgrading your current Personal Paypal account.

GETTING STARTED

STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account

Click on this link or copy and paste this link to the web browser
address bar:
https://www.paypal.com

Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not just
a PERSONAL account). Otherwise, you won't be able to receive credit
card
payments from other people.

STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money

"It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in
order to receive."

Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the
six
email addresses listed below.

Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
EMAIL LIST* (this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't
forget!)

#1)
#2)

#3)

#4)

#5)

#6)

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service!
The service you offer is an email list to any of your customers who
request it, either now or in the future. KEEP A LIST OF EVERY EMAIL
ADDRESS OF EVERYONE WHO SENDS YOU A DOLLAR. If anyone requests it
(doubtful) you fulfill your service by sending them the list.

If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 and 1241 of
the United States Lottery and Postal laws.

STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address

After you send your six $1.00 payments, it's your turn to add your
email
address to the list!

Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other
addresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) then put YOUR email
address (the one used in your PayPal account) as #6) on the list.

MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
ACCOUNT. THIS IS WHERE YOUR MONEY IS DEPOSITED

STEP #4 - Post your message.

You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200
newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000
groups)

All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you
make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job
is to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make
you, me, and themselves rich!!!! You can even start posting the moment
your email is confirmed. Payments will still appear in your PayPal
account even while your bank account is being confirmed.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS

Step #1)

You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your
CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's
temporary memory.

Step #2)

Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy
of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list.

Step #3)

Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back
to.

Step #4)

Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat
sites,
discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to
any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com
- then search with subjects like
millionaire message board? or money making message board? or
opportunity
message board? or money making discussions? or business bulletin board?
or money making forum? etc. You will find thousands & thousands of
message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to
post a new message.

Step #5)

Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the
'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations!

THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post
away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for
each newsgroup! Play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This
really
isn't another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow
through
with sending $6.00, it works!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200

That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!

THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF HOW IT WORKS

I sent $1.00 to each of the original names (emails) when I began this
program to pay for the service of receiving an email list. Which I
declined as I am waiting until the list is larger. This is why you MUST
keep an email list of everyone who sends you $1.00. I use Notepad and
just keep adding email addresses. If anyone on your list ever asks for
the list you just email it to them.

For my (your) email address to move from #6 to #1 takes a few thousand
people forwarding this letter. Each move up the list means my (your)
email address has been sent at least 200 more times. Every time it
gets
sent, more people see your name and more people join the program and
more people send you a dollar.

It really is that simple. If we all stay honest and play fair, we all
profit. Really, who can't spare $6.00. I was very skeptical, but
tried
it anyway. And I am very glad I did.

I wish you the best, and welcome aboard.

Easy money sakthe UK diy 3 April 25th 06 09:42 PM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM