Posted to alt.home.repair
bill allemann

Default color matched toilet seats

Not too many years ago, I got a replacement seat for
a silver (grey) American Standard toilet at a local supply house.
I haven't had much luck finding anything about it now, locally or
on the net.
Are accessories to match the older fixture colors a thing of the past?
Thanks, Bill

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

bill allemann wrote:
Are accessories to match the older fixture colors a thing of the past?
Thanks, Bill

I don't have any problem finding them. Of course mine are all white.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair
pipedown

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
bill allemann wrote:
Are accessories to match the older fixture colors a thing of the past?
Thanks, Bill

I don't have any problem finding them. Of course mine are all white.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

They now have Clear (universal color) seats but that has its own issues.

So what do you have. Pink? Black? There's always spray paint.

Posted to alt.home.repair
bill allemann

The fixtures are American Standard silver.
I have since found out that Lowes can order them (about $47). Takes 8 weeks
for some reason.
Bill

. ..

bill allemann wrote:
Are accessories to match the older fixture colors a thing of the past?
Thanks, Bill

I don't have any problem finding them. Of course mine are all white.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

They now have Clear (universal color) seats but that has its own issues.

So what do you have. Pink? Black? There's always spray paint.

Toilet drain runs 15 feet... Bob Home Repair 21 March 1st 06 06:06 PM
Slow flushing toilet: Vent stack? TeGGeR® Home Repair 12 March 1st 06 02:00 AM
toilet back up nogggin Home Repair 12 February 11th 06 11:17 PM
wax free toilet seal - experiences? AAB Home Repair 18 March 3rd 04 01:05 AM
Run on toilet paper predicted Stormin Mormon Home Repair 12 October 30th 03 07:48 PM