Posted to alt.home.repair
CHI-MUM

Default What to use

We are installing a hot tub in our sun room. What would be the best
flooring to use in there.

MoM

--
CHI-MUM

Posted to alt.home.repair

ceramic tile or plain concrete

Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

A lot of people will disagree but we used Mannington laminate in 2 bathrooms
for my parents several years ago and even though I am sure they get very wet
from the shower and bath from these 2 elderly people the laminate looks
brand new. It won't fade and no grout to get dirty. We plan on using it in
our sun room. Use the click type. Finished edges are treated to resist
water. Just silicone cut edges under moldings according to instructions.

"CHI-MUM" wrote in message
We are installing a hot tub in our sun room. What would be the best
flooring to use in there.

MoM

--
CHI-MUM

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"CHI-MUM" wrote in message
We are installing a hot tub in our sun room. What would be the best
flooring to use in there.

MoM

--
CHI-MUM

Uh, something that won't be slippery as snot when it's wet?

Steve