Posted to alt.home.repair
J.R.RILEY

Default the bathroom

there was a storm here the other nite my went out but came back on but my
bathroom lights/socket/celling fan wont come back on i chk all the breker
switch i chk i the fixtures what can be given me the problem HELP AND
THANK YOU

I HAD A STORM HERE THE OTHER NITE MY LIGHT WENT OUT BUT CAME BACK ON THE
BATH BOOM LIGHT WENT OUT AND WONT COME BACK ON .I CHK THE BREAKER BOX BUT
NOTHING HAPPEN I CHK THE LIGHTING FIXER /SOCKET/AND CEILLING FAN WHAT
CAN MY PROBLEM BE ?
Posted to alt.home.repair
RayV

Try pushing the reset button on your GFCI outlet and using punctuation.