Posted to alt.home.repair
Donald Mac Donald

Default mold

whats the proper mixed for water and bleach.to kill mold ???? and best
paint to use after

Posted to alt.home.repair

i have used 10% bleach, spray let dry, rinse, let dry at least a few
days.

bin or kilz primer plus regular paint. there is mold killer you can add
to paint, plus some paint is mold resistant.

you must fix the underlying moisture problem or the mold will just
reoccur

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Donald Mac Donald wrote:
whats the proper mixed for water and bleach.to kill mold ???? and best
paint to use after

You can use it full strength if you like. It is already diluted when
you buy it. I have seen recommendations of using a 10-50% solution.

Since you experienced mold, I would look for a bath room or other paint
with a fungicide designed for a moist area, unless you had a temporary
situation and have corrected the moisture problem. Always use good point.
Cheap paint is not cheap in the long run.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark and Gloria Hagwood

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Donald Mac Donald wrote:
whats the proper mixed for water and bleach.to kill mold ???? and best
paint to use after

You can use it full strength if you like. It is already diluted when
you buy it. I have seen recommendations of using a 10-50% solution.

Since you experienced mold, I would look for a bath room or other paint
with a fungicide designed for a moist area, unless you had a temporary
situation and have corrected the moisture problem. Always use good point.
Cheap paint is not cheap in the long run.

google mold killer paint for a number of ideas.

Mark
Posted to alt.home.repair
_

Soap and water, Bleach is more harmful.