Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shower spigot problem

Hello,

I'm putting in a new shower head and the problem I have is that when I
thread the angled spigot stem into the threaded right angle pipe
coupling that is in the wall, when it's finally tight the angled spigot
is pointing upwards. If I loosen it so it's pointing down I'm afraid
it's pretty loose and I'm afraid of leaks. Is there a common soultion
for this? I can't see how this is hapenning because there is only one
way to solder on the right angle pipe coupling. It's not like you can
install it upside down. And I would think the shower head stem would
be designed so that when you tighten it it ends up point downwards.
Any help is appeciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Add a couple more turns of teflon tape.
Or buy another arm, they are cheap.

delta shower faucet problem scrim99 Home Repair 3 November 18th 05 02:42 PM
Toilet Waste and Shower problem DW UK diy 3 May 11th 05 02:33 PM
Shower waste problem alexbartman UK diy 1 March 30th 05 10:09 AM
Power Shower problem jonathan UK diy 5 December 31st 04 07:57 PM
Electric Shower problem Jase UK diy 1 July 6th 03 12:59 PM