Posted to alt.home.repair
marvjohnson@_otmail.com

Default Toilets on Wheels

I get real tired of having to go into the same bathroom to take a
crap, and sometimes the toilet would be better next to my bed when I
drink too much or have the flu. I want a toilet that is on wheels
that can be moved, but is still connected to the sewer and water
supply. Is there a way to do this? Besides the convenience, it
would be much easier to clean the toilet if I could take it outside
and use the garden hose on it.

Marv
Posted to alt.home.repair
mikeytag

Marv,
I don't know if your question is for real or not, but I did find this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Early-Antique-pr...cmdZVie wItem

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto