Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers

Default Cutting Melamine

Dear experts,

Recently, I had some boards for shelves cut at Home Depot.
They used their plywood cutter. A great invention.

They say that they are not supposed to cut melamine.

One place said that I won't get a smooth edge.
Which was fine for my purposes. Go ahead.

Another place said that melamine ruins the blades.

Does melamine ruin saw blades, or not?

Thanks a lot

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers
SoCalMike